TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photoshop Contest: If Dick Kinzel ran a different company

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for asking this, but who's Dick?

Yes the dumb question of the day award, goes to me!

CEO of Cedar Fair. Enthusiasts like to make fun of Dick Kinzel because on his watch CF has: removed many classic rides, installed lots of garbage cans, used a lot of generic/uninventive names for coasters and many other infractions that are as heinous as the Spanish Inquisition to finicky enthusiasts.

I'm sorry for asking this, but who's Dick?

Yes the dumb question of the day award, goes to me!

CEO of Cedar Fair. Enthusiasts like to make fun of Dick Kinzel because on his watch CF has: removed many classic rides, installed lots of garbage cans, used a lot of generic/uninventive names for coasters and many other infractions that are as heinous as the Spanish Inquisition to finicky enthusiasts.

Of course the famous photos of Cedar Points trash cans...If I could photoshop maybe Dick would be a Trash man!

Guys, remember, this thread is about the contest. I'm sure we have other threads to discuss GL, Cedar Fair's corporate practices, etc. This is supposed to be about having some fun!

And of course this reminds me of a photo I took recently...

Dick Kinzel's new residential housing development in Florida.

My first time doing one of these, was fun to make, you can probably tell by my AMAZING photoshop (I didn't use paint >_> <_<) skills!

Well this is what Vin... I mean Dick would look like as an infomercial host for his line of luxury garbage cans!

Lame, I know.

1731017854_dickkinzel.JPG.c7444340baa0871816d09f014ef3ddee.JPG

Was worth a shot :). (Official Entry).