Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

P. 859: Iron Gwazi Testing Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:51 am

Hilltopper39 wrote:FYI if anyone is planning a trip to central Florida in the next few months, despite all the Coronavirus scare, BGT and SW both launched a pretty good flash sale on single day single park and two park tickets yesterday, and the sale runs through this Monday. Kind of odd timing to launch a ticket sale when everyone else in town is preparing to shut down but hey, get em while you can! And if they do end up closing then I'm sure they'd find a way to honor tickets past the expiration date.

Right now it says you must visit before May 17th. That's a pretty tight window.
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:43 am

PKI Jizzman wrote:
Hilltopper39 wrote:FYI if anyone is planning a trip to central Florida in the next few months, despite all the Coronavirus scare, BGT and SW both launched a pretty good flash sale on single day single park and two park tickets yesterday, and the sale runs through this Monday. Kind of odd timing to launch a ticket sale when everyone else in town is preparing to shut down but hey, get em while you can! And if they do end up closing then I'm sure they'd find a way to honor tickets past the expiration date.

Right now it says you must visit before May 17th. That's a pretty tight window.

Yeah it is, but again I feel like if they close the parks for 2 weeks they'd probably find a way to extend that deadline out, then again maybe not who knows at this point. I've been telling my friends here locally to grab some tickets since the window as is if you're close enough for a weekend or day trip is pretty doable, but yeah if you're coming from far away and don't have a trip already scheduled buyer beware I guess.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby tndank » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:47 am

I'm going to bet we some strong sales and offers from parks if/when this blows over. Not suggesting this is a bad play at all, but I think we might see some out of ordinary deals this year.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby bgtlover » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:52 am

Sorry folks, park's closed.

Coaster Count: 130
Top 10:

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby RollerManic » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:18 pm

So much for that March 14th opening date now. :lol:

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!