Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:40 am

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:Tempesto South. It was meh.

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:Sorry that I wanted to make an honest unbiased comment about a coaster..

:lol: :lol:

thisfuckingdumbass.jpg
thisfuckingdumbass.jpg (24.86 KiB) Viewed 1236 times

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:43 am

I've never considered Bill a "troll" ever. More of a voice of "reason/humorous logical sarcasm."

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:51 am

CoasterAuditor wrote:I've never considered Bill a "troll" ever. More of a voice of "reason/humorous logical sarcasm."

:nina:

Actual screenshot of the first (private) discussion we ever had:
Screenshot_2019-04-17 Theme Park Review - User Control Panel - View messages.png
Screenshot_2019-04-17 Theme Park Review - User Control Panel - View messages.png (24.14 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

:lol: :lol: :lol: The rest is history.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:54 am

CoasterAuditor wrote:I've never considered Bill a "troll" ever. More of a voice of "reason/humorous logical sarcasm."

Honestly I don't even understand why he could ever be considered a troll in the first place.

"I don't agree with this person on something trivial, so he can't be trusted! BLOCKED!"

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know how this became the Bill appreciation thread but I'm cool with it.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:19 pm

^ that's trolling!

:evil:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Hate to derail this thread, but just wanted to say I am stoked for my first visit to this park next Tuesday.

I don't really care about Sky Rocket II clones, but will be happy if Tigris takes people away from the other coasters' queues. We may be doing two days at BGT. I can't imagine we'll need a full day at SWO, as we really only care about coasters. If we get coastered out, we may check out some animal stuff, though.

Back on topic, we have four different Choice hotels lined up for our four nights in Tampa/Orlando area thanks to the heads up from TPR's resident troll, coasterbill. :lol:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:50 pm

hoppedup wrote:Back on topic, we have four different Choice hotels lined up for our four nights in Tampa/Orlando area thanks to the heads up from TPR's resident troll, coasterbill. :lol:

:lol:
I laughed so hard at this. I hope you'll be doing a full review/ranking of them.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 pm

:lol: Glad to hear it. You probably already did this but make sure you register for the promotion.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:34 pm

hoppedup wrote:Hate to derail this thread, but just wanted to say I am stoked for my first visit to this park next Tuesday.

I don't really care about Sky Rocket II clones, but will be happy if Tigris takes people away from the other coasters' queues. We may be doing two days at BGT. I can't imagine we'll need a full day at SWO, as we really only care about coasters. If we get coastered out, we may check out some animal stuff, though.

Back on topic, we have four different Choice hotels lined up for our four nights in Tampa/Orlando area thanks to the heads up from TPR's resident troll, coasterbill. :lol:

:lol: Love it!

Also, if you're going to Seaworld you should definitely see some of the animal exhibits and shows! You also never know how much longer you'll have that chance. Take pictures of the whales for me and post them. :br #ISupportSeaworld

And on the topic of BGT since this is the BGT thread... the Skyrocket II coasters are very fun and even have some airtime. I wouldn't call them "meh" at all. It just so happens that Tigris is at a park where every other coaster is phenomenal and unique so having a clone seems less interesting, but tons of parks have clones and literally no one notices except enthusiasts. This is absolutely a great addition for BGT regardless of it being a clone.

Also it wasn't too long ago that the park was having to close down rides and whole exhibit areas due to budgeting issues so getting two coasters in two years is outstanding news for them.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS