Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

P. 829: New Howl-O-Scream 2019 details announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 10 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I teach at the school of donkey!

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

Postby markysharky17 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:43 pm

How much is the roller coaster touR at Bush Gardens Tampa? And where do I go to book my reservation? :b :br
Coaster Count #188 Last coaster was Mako
1. Intimidator 305 2. Skyrush 3. El Toro 4. Maverick 5. Superman The Ride 6. Fury 325 7. Wicked Cyclone 8. StormRunner 9. Kinda Ka 10. Top Thrill Dragster 11. Manta (SWO) 12. Goliath (SFOG) 13. Montu 14. The Beast 15. Mako 16. Intimidator 17. Banshee
RMC+B&M+INTAMIN

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby rcrider4 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:19 pm

It would normally be here http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-tampa/attractions/exclusive-park-experiences/ but it's not currently available.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby palavos3 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:06 pm

What a waste of money and space this new coaster will be! They should have retracked Gwazi instead or put in a new animal exhibit. With this new coaster you might as well be riding teacups, that's how queasy Cobra's Curse is probably going to make riders with the spinning. Without doubt it will be the worst coaster at any Busch park!

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby colinx » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:27 pm

palavos3 wrote:What a waste of money and space this new coaster will be! They should have retracked Gwazi instead or put in a new animal exhibit. With this new coaster you might as well be riding teacups, that's how queasy Cobra's Curse is probably going to make riders with the spinning. Without doubt it will be the worst coaster at any Busch park!

I can't even imagine your thought process. Are you serious? I'd much rather have a "first of it's kind" coaster by MACK then have an RMC which are rapidly increasing in a number of regional parks. Yes, I do hope BG converts Gwazi into an RMC, but I feel like I could wait for that. They cannot always be adding a thrill ride, especially since they literally just added Falcon's Fury a year ago. This coaster is mainly aimed at families and to be honest, it appears to be nothing like riding tea cups because the cars will lock forward AND spin. I firmly believe this won't be the worst coaster at any Busch Park and even it if were, that would still be a compliment considering how many amazing coasters the Busch family of parks has.

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby nswain1110 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:45 pm

palavos3 wrote:What a waste of money and space this new coaster will be! They should have retracked Gwazi instead or put in a new animal exhibit. With this new coaster you might as well be riding teacups, that's how queasy Cobra's Curse is probably going to make riders with the spinning. Without doubt it will be the worst coaster at any Busch park!

Wow! What a Negative Nancy you are! This will not be "the worst coaster at any Busch Park" by a long shot. I think you might be "the most ungrateful guest at any Busch Park" though... :roll:

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby megametal » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 pm

So, I couldn't find this anywhere on their website. Does BGT do souvenir cups with cheap refills for the day you buy it? I know they had one last year shaped like Falcon's Fury, but I just wanted to make sure. I like to have a drink to carry around with me throughout the day and I'm going for the first time next Friday.

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby Cyrbuzz » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Everything Busch does coaster wise is always world class. I don't see this as a waste of money at all. I guess this means there will be one less person in line I have to wait behind then. How about waiting and riding for yourself before you judge this coaster. The majority including Robb and Alyssa don't seem to think this is a waste of money. And if they think it's going to be a winner, with their impressive coaster track record, then I'm with them.

Alan Schilke is my "man crush".

Postby Woodie Warrior » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Obvious troll is obvious.
Top 10: 1. The Voyage 2. Outlaw Run 3. Millennium Force 4. SkyRush 5. Maverick
6. El Toro 7. Fahrenheit 8. Storm Runner 9. Thunderbird 10. Powder Keg

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby rcrider4 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:20 pm

megametal wrote:So, I couldn't find this anywhere on their website. Does BGT do souvenir cups with cheap refills for the day you buy it? I know they had one last year shaped like Falcon's Fury, but I just wanted to make sure. I like to have a drink to carry around with me throughout the day and I'm going for the first time next Friday.

Even better. Busch (and SeaWorld) has $10.99 souvenir cups with free refills for the day you buy it, and $0.99 refills for any day after that. They just put up a stand selling blue ones at the entrance, but they are also sold at practically every restaurant and snack stand if you want a different design or color.
Last edited by rcrider4 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby megametal » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:13 pm

^ Thanks for the info! Definitely getting those!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!