Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

P. 840: Howl-O-Scream 2019 Opening Night report posted!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT, BGA) Discussion Thread

Postby 808Freq » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 pm

*jaw drops*

Sir Haunts-a-lot

Postby Vffreak07 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

*Body Drops*

Counselor Neil

Postby televisedconfession » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 pm

What I'm trying to figure out is what the design of the front car or the "zero car" (if it is one) looks like.
This is the best job Busch Gardens has done hyping a coaster up. They're really playing up to the enthusiasts and the GP about what this is going to be. A+ Busch Gardens. A+!
-Neil or no Deal

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/8edb82c78b6d77e5bd773746c455c1ca.jpg[/img][/url]

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby U2Rox » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm

I have come to fall more in love with the Busch Gardens family after spending a couple days at Busch Gardens Williamsburg this past summer!!
This is really exciting news for Tampa and I'm hoping this attraction will be complete by the time I hit up Florida!!
Bring it on!!

Full Fledged Hand Dryer enthusiast

Postby grinch1313 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 pm

televisedconfession wrote:What I'm trying to figure out is what the design of the front car or the "zero car" (if it is one) looks like.
This is the best job Busch Gardens has done hyping a coaster up. They're really playing up to the enthusiasts and the GP about what this is going to be. A+ Busch Gardens. A+!

I fully agree. Busch is doing an amazing job hyping this coaster. The teaser videos are great.

That said, I just got to watch the video and my mouth dropped open. And I watched it 3 more times. I am seriously excited about this coaster!

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby coastered » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:08 pm

For everyone who can't see the first teaser video online.

Top 10 favorite coasters: 1.Wildfire (Kolmarden), 2.Helix (Liseberg), 3.Shambhala (PortAventura), 4.Red Force (Ferrari Land), 5.Nemesis (Alton Towers), 6. EGF (Holiday Park), 7.Montu (BGT), 8.Tatsu (SFMM), 9.Manta (SWO), 10.Balder (Liseberg)

Just Kidding!

Postby coastercrzyjames » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:10 am

OMG, I'm so excited about this ride!! After seeing this video I think I jizzed in my pants a lot!! I loved Maverick, so if this thing is anything close to it, which it appears to be similar, it should be a kick a$$ ride! I'm definitely going to BGA next season after this opens.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Ratmead » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:16 am

Yeah there are two launches very early on. Launch out of the station then you go into that overbanked turn over the indoor cheetah holding area. Right after that turn its into the boosters to the tower.

I am not 100% sure about all the inversions, a while back someone showed me a picture from Busch that had the layout and there is one labeled "Heartline Roll over RR" which would be the element someone circled from the video. Then there is a "heartline roll" in the old rhino rally water area, and then a third "corkscrew" over the EoA path. That was pretty early though and some things may have changed.

Norway Smells Like Farts

Postby vekoma_fan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:42 am

OMG OMG OMG!!! The best 9 seconds of my day so far!!!!! This will be truly amazing!!!!! :lover: :lover: :lover:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:36 am

Is it just me or does the animation make those trenches look way too narrow for a wing walker style train?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!