Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

P. 840: Howl-O-Scream 2019 Opening Night report posted!
Users viewing this topic: SingleRiderCam and 12 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT, BGA) Discussion Thread

Postby chadster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 am

I hate to think that these pictures were stolen, nonetheless, I have enjoyed looking at them, especially the sign telling you to "keep head erect" hmmm, were have I heard that before. Anyway, noticed in the platform photos two load areas, so that should speed things up a bit.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 am

"Feel the spirit, feel the speed"

I just hope the "never before experienced animal encounters" do not include babboons throwing their poop at the trains.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby alpengeist04 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:42 am

The rumored launch into a tower element has me the most excited. ...Airtime baby. I also really like the look of the supports. ...Now that's taking theming to the next level, Busch.

I guess this is BGT's answer to Manta. ;)

O.C.O.D., Obsessive Call of Duty

Location: In between Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Cleveland :(

Postby Mastersax68 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

Yes, I must agree that these photos make me giggle with joy, or something like that. I can't wait! :airtime:
Find me on New Element as Fizzix
Black Ops Map Pack First Strike[PSN]: March 3rd?
Pirates 4: May 20

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby 808Freq » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 pm

No way this could still be a mack, eh?

che5.jpg

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby jjune4991 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Found this on BGTguide.com and wanted to share it here. So here it is! Another teaser video! This one is from Mike Boos, the animal guy!

TPR Trip: InimidaTOUR
TPR Bash: East Coast Bash (2010), Busch Gardens Bash

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby monsterfan99 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Sad to see KaTonga go today, but at least it played to packed houses all 3 performances. Lots of former performers and park management at the final show. Thanks to all the performers for the wonderful show.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby CD » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Something cool I noticed about the newest teaser video is that at around 1:18 the sign he's standing next to changes. When the video isn't glitching the sign says "no need to rush" and when it starts to glitch the sign reads "rush." These videos are awesome! Busch Gardens marketing team is doing an extraordinary job with advertising this new attraction.
- Come visit me at Test Track, Mission Space, and Spaceship Earth in EPCOT over at WDW, I would love to meet some more TPR members!

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Also, did you notice the big cat paw prints walking up the side of the dirt hill just before he leapt out of frame?

Hmmmmmmm! They sure are having fun with this.

The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Postby chadster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:50 pm

I hate to be mr negative here, but something doesn't pass the smell test on this new blog site. 2 issues stick out like a sore thumb. First, new user on this site, 2nd, brand new blog created, 3rd, brand new twitter account created, all happening within 24 hours of this information coming out, PLUS, they have a free live.co.uk account which can be created from anywhere, just tried it. So, either this person has stolen the information, works for the design firm, or works for the park. Then, on top of that, they want "correspondents" who visit parks on a regular basis but only for those in the Orlando market.

So, I would say if this person was really into theme parks, they would have started with their own domain name and website (godaddy.com does it on the cheap for no more traffic than they will get initially) and they would have slightly more contact info than a clandestine e-mail address. There is NO WAY i would sign up to be a "correspondent" sending a few sentences about myself not knowing who I'm working with, the profile on this site and blogspot are empty, but thats not too uncommon.

I could go on and on, but won't bore you, it's just something doesn't smell right....I have a strange feeling the park might be up to this, but then again, who cares, if the pics and drawings are legit, horray! Looks to be a fantastic ride.

I would bet if the park didn't want them out, they would've already had their lawyers working this weekend sending out cease and desist orders to google (blogger.com/blogspot.com) as well as the creator if they could find him/her and the pics would be down by now.

just sayin'

A quick google search shows this info is all over the major enthusiasts sites and as far up as Canada on news sites, so someones been busy.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!