Shanghai Disney Resort Discussion Thread

Park is now back open! Yay!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Re: Shanghai Disney Resort Discussion Thread

Postby coasterlvr » Mon May 11, 2020 10:07 am

so i ended up watching 6 plus hours of a girl's live stream from her day at the park. i only wish the parks in America are going to be the same. incredibly low attendance because of the cap, crazy friendly cast members, and totally respectful guests.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Mon May 11, 2020 10:10 am

Was there any signage about kids? Kids are the ultimate wildcard. You can't tell parents to keep them in strollers or on a leash :lol: But how 3-8 year olds are going to be kept in check not spreading germs everywhere has to be thought through..
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby coasterlvr » Mon May 11, 2020 10:29 am

PKI Jizzman wrote:Was there any signage about kids? Kids are the ultimate wildcard. You can't tell parents to keep them in strollers or on a leash :lol: But how 3-8 year olds are going to be kept in check not spreading germs everywhere has to be thought through..

while watching the video what stood out most, very few strollers. she kept commenting how the kids wore masks. the ones i remember seeing in the video were all calm, not running around wild or anything. but of course, it was just her perspective.

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Mon May 11, 2020 2:23 pm

coasterlvr wrote:
PKI Jizzman wrote:Was there any signage about kids? Kids are the ultimate wildcard. You can't tell parents to keep them in strollers or on a leash :lol: But how 3-8 year olds are going to be kept in check not spreading germs everywhere has to be thought through..

while watching the video what stood out most, very few strollers. she kept commenting how the kids wore masks.

These are just Asian culture staples already, though. You're hard pressed to find strollers or ECVs in any Chinese or Japanese Disney park and they don't stigmatize face masks like us "muh freedumbs" idiots in America.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat May 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Time to get over to Shanghai Disneyland, Elissa! :smile:

New Chip n Dale Merchandise at Shanghai Disneyland

tdrexplorer.com wrote:Chip n Dale are the most popular characters at Shanghai Disneyland. So much so that they now have their own store full of exclusive merchandise called “Chip & Dale’s Trading Post”. My acorn loving heart is singing! This cute store (is) a chipmunk lovers paradise.

Paradise, I say!

And this link https://tdrexplorer.com/chip-n-dale-merchandise-shanghai-disneyland-2020/
(Thanks!) goes to more information, photos, and a great little video on Chip & Dale's new shop!
chip-n-dale-trading-post.jpg
Where can I get those awesome over-hanging ACORNS?!!
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Sat May 16, 2020 6:59 pm

I'd be dangerous in that store as well!
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Belmont Park & Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat May 16, 2020 8:38 pm

I've had a lot of messages about this store. I'm just glad the rodents are finally getting the love and attention they deserve. Heck, if we keep having to stay at home at least I can save up some extra money for souvenirs when we can finally go!!

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat May 16, 2020 11:39 pm

Nice to see that Clarice is a part of the souvenirs, too.
Clarice.png
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!