TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2010 Trips Questionnaire - PLEASE FILL THIS OUT!!!

Hey Theme Park Review members!

It is that time of year again where the next round of TPR trips are about to be announced!

If you remember earlier in the year we sent around a few questionnaire's asking about what trips you all would most be interested in. Well, we have narrowed it down to five possible trips (of which we will most likely do four of) and we need one last round of feedback to help finalize the schedule.

Please fill out the following questionnaire if you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in doing a TPR trip in 2010:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/2010_final_questionnaire.htm

Based on your input we will make our final decisions for what trips TPR will offer in 2010 and those trips will be announced in late October 2009.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them!

Thank you very much and we look forward to your feedback!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I emailed you back about that, but I'll post here as well.

We always have choices to make, and based on the last round of questionnaires it was decided to push that trip back a bit. It may still appear as early as February 2011, or as late as a few more years, but stick with TPR and we'll get you all over the world!

^Yes of course.

We are even looking into possibly going as early as next January/February to benefit from their hosting the World Cup, but it's a really long way to go for so few credits.

We'll keep everyone updated.

For now, let's focus on the five trips that we ARE considering for next Summer, thanks!

Through Phantastialand into the midland Europe mix and I'll put my deposit down now.

If those new GCI woodies at Efteling do not look like they will open in time for our trip we would consider swaping out Efteling for Phantasialand.

Adding Phantasialand to the trip would add at least an additional $150 per person because there is no way we could go to that park without staying at the hotel (and having an awesome night in the Dragon Bar.)

And as this Europe trip was meant to be our "shorter, less expensive" Europe trip, adding yet another park and resort hotel prices it out of that category.

Also, TPR just hit Phantasialand in both 2007 and 2008 so we chose to go back to Efteling which we have only visited once in the past few years and they are getting TWO new coasters for 2010.

--Robb

Adding Phantasialand to the trip would add at least an additional $150 per person because there is no way we could go to that park without staying at the hotel (and having an awesome night in the Dragon Bar.)

QFT. That's a straight up Disney Deluxe quality resort.

^We kind of realized that every year we were telling people one meal a day and providing at least two and sometimes even three!!!

Seriously, how many meals were included on the Scandi and West Coast trips!?!? (And how many had lots of alcohol!!!)

So we may as well just make it standard and put it in writing!

Robb- Dueling GCI's vs. Black Mamba? Hmmm, I guess I can handle that. Just playin', I can totally handle that. Maybe I can work in a layover to the nearest closest city so I can check that out (though it looks like there aren't many big cities near there). I am very excited about expedition, blue fire and geforce though! I hope this is one of the trips TPR goes on.

Ginzo- Noob moment. What is QFT?

^I am not worried about being alone haha. I did WoF, SFoG and FMP by myself this year, so I am used to it. I just don't really know anyone, that is what will be the most uncomfortable. Though I just bought a couple TPR dvd's and it looks like everyone is friends.

Edit: Wow, I forgot to say Thank You!!! When the time draws nearer I would love to work that out. Seriously, thank you!

\/ I haven't even hit a year on TPR yet, but I am sure everything will work out in the long run. I am very excited about this trip so far.

Robb- Dueling GCI's vs. Black Mamba? Hmmm, I guess I can handle that. Just playin', I can totally handle that. Maybe I can work in a layover to the nearest closest city so I can check that out (though it looks like there aren't many big cities near there). I am very excited about expedition, blue fire and geforce though! I hope this is one of the trips TPR goes on.

Ginzo- Noob moment. What is QFT?

QFT = "Quoted for Truth."

And yeah, I hear you on the 2 GCI's over Black Mamba thing (actually I would be questioning 2 GCI's over Winjas, but that's just me.)

The reasoning is simple - we've taken TPR members to Black Mamba TWICE in the past three years and we've taken TPR members to those GCI woodies, well, ZERO times (obviously!)

One thing we try to do when we plan out TPR trips is hit "new stuff" as a lot of the people who travel with us have probably done a trip in the past.

And those who are new with traveling with TPR, well, stick with us and we'll eventually get you to where you want to go!

We actually did bounce around the idea of Phantasialand, but it just didn't fit for *this* trip.

Though I just bought a couple TPR dvd's and it looks like everyone is friends.

That's good editing for you!

Seriously though, on every TPR trip there are many people who have traveled with us before and also LOTS of newbies! Don't worry, everyone makes friends, usually by the end of day one!

--Robb

actually I would be questioning 2 GCI's over Winjas, but that's just me--Robb

It's not just you!

Bring on the woodies.

Regarding those who don't know anyone on these trips. You might not become friends with everyone in a week or two, but if you are respectful of others you'll make enough friends to have an enjoyable time.

I'm really wanting to go on the U.K. trip as a first choice and the mainland Europe trip as a second. The one thing that might make a difference is airfare. Just so I can get an idea, which cities do you think you will be flying into and out of for the two trips to Europe?

Please feel free to share any wisdom you might have on finding lower airfare to Europe.

John "Excited as Hell About Taking My First TPR Trip" Jackson