Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 1071: Pantheon multi-launch coaster announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 9 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Yummy! I just ate donkey!

Postby ShannonSomerville » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:36 am

I will only believe it when the story comes out. If it's true,that will give me something to look forward to. SES :)

I'm the gyro!

Postby DerekRx » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:13 am

That's terrific! Though if the centerpiece is supposed to be the station, I'm kinda worried about what kind of coaster it will be. :omg: I could see them getting a dive machine, it'd be the first in the north, and could spark the dive machine revolution.
All clear....

Dispatch, enjoy your ride.

Derek

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:19 am

Busch will probably be pretty cagey about the new attraction for a while, but I'm hoping for a dive machine, myself. Might just have to go on stake out (I live about fifteen minutes away).

Do you know where your wife is?

Postby PhishyBrewer » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:20 am

BGW has coasters? I always start off at the Festhaus... and end up closing the place down. I haven't seen anything else in the park. But they have coasters you say? Hmm... I guess I could take a break from the Polkamania shows and the beer and check the place out... maybe.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 am

^And now that you can get baby-back ribs at the Festhouse, why leave the place?

Busch rib season begins in a few weeks . . . o-o-o-o-o . . .

Postby PhishyBrewer » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:32 am

Ribs at the Festhaus... thats just wrong. How German is ribs. WTF?

See... if I could of transfered to BGW after SeaWorld Ohio was closed, there wouldn't be any stupid crap like that. But no... there was a hiring freeze when SWO was sold. So now I have to brew stupid beer all day.

I'm the gyro!

Postby DerekRx » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:40 am

I've been craving some German sampler platter, especially the potato salad, as well as ribs for a good couple of weeks. Lucky us the season starts up in a few weeks. I can't wait to eat there, oh yeah, and ride some coasters or something.
All clear....

Dispatch, enjoy your ride.

Derek

Postby PhishyBrewer » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:43 am

I love the German sampler. I always get extra potato salad. Why not... I get 25% off anyway... even on the beer. :P

I've gone pantless!

Postby cfc » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:44 am

They've been serving pizza in ghe Festhaus for years, Wally, but the rib thing started last season, I think. But instead of waffle fries, like you get at the Smokehouse, the Festhaus gives you German potato salad. They also make a pretty good roast-turkey sandwich, in addition to their enormous corned-beef stack.

God almighty, but I'm getting hungry.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby GAcoaster » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:49 am

^ That turkey sandwich that bread with the golden raisins is AMAZING! I do love the sampler platter too though (except the gassy side effects).

Busch will probably be pretty cagey about the new attraction for a while, but I'm hoping for a dive machine, myself. Might just have to go on stake out (I live about fifteen minutes away).

The fact they are starting so early and that it's the middle of the park means it won't be a secret for long. I see them making an announcement by mid-season.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!