Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 1080: Pantheon track pieces begin to arrive at the park!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
It all started with a donkey

Re: The Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW) Discussion Thread

Postby the ghost » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 pm

This is a special edition trip report simply cause I've never seen you wear glasses. Also, who the hell is Abby Cadabby? I used to watch Sesame Street and Remember Burt, Erny, Grover, Big Bird, Oscar, The Count, Buster(the horse) Big Bird, Elmo, and a few of the people, but never Abby Cadabby.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 pm

the ghost wrote:This is a special edition trip report simply cause I've never seen you wear glasses.

Heh, that's a good point actually. I wear my glasses like 4 days out of the year. Having ridden I305 about 50 times the day before it really dried out my contact lenses so I was sportin' the not-so-sexy glasses this day.

Abby Cadabby is one of the newer characters on Sesame Street. She was introduced in 2006. I give props to a show like Sesame Street that has been around for so long and can still very successfully introduce new characters. Elmo was in the 80s, Zoe in the 90s, Abby in the 2000's, etc...

I just wish they'd bring back the Yip Yip Martians!

--Robb
Last edited by robbalvey on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 pm.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lfdlt2 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:16 am

Along with the sheep, is the horse a "no really we're still the same" gesture now that the Clydesdales are gone?

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Cavs Fan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 am

HEY!!!!! I bought one of those nerdy shirts at Magic Mountain you mean-o!!!!!!! :cry:

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:58 am

All right, that would be why I dont remember Abbey Cadabby, I havent watched Seasme Street since maybe 1995 or 96, and even then I wasnt very interested. Of course, Kristen doesnt have the awesome Nickelodean shows of the 90s such as Rugrats, Catdog, Rockos Modern Life, Doug, and my personal favorite Legends of the Hidden Temple. In fact, she doesnt even have Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers or the Gummi Bears on Disney channel.(something like that, they bounced, I remember that)

The What has this new generation come to Ghost
LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE FTW!

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby moinab » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 am

Damn you, Robb! Now I want hot wings!

*grumble...stupid hot wings not available at 7AM...grumble*

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 am

I was wondering when these pictures would appear on TPR. It was great hanging out with you and Dave (and, yes, I have nothing better to do). ;)

lfdlt2 wrote:Along with the sheep, is the horse a "no really we're still the same" gesture now that the Clydesdales are gone?

They've never had sheep before, but aside from the absence of the Big Bad Wolf, nothing has really changed in terms of operations. What was nice was that BGE and Blackstone actually listened to their guests; people were bummed that the old Clydesdales were gone, so they the park bought new ones.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Steelinwood » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 am

Glad yo see you had a great time, the park really isn't the same without BBW though. :(
STUCK IN NH

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Tunaboy407 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 am

Hey, hope you had a good time at busch gardens. I actually work at Buffalo Wild Wings in virginia beach. If you need or want anything just letme know and i can hook you up. :lmao:

No man is useless in life... As long as he can be used as a bad example![url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/7b3aeab23f160bc5d2a65aa1f3be41b4.jpg[/img][/url]

Spills and Fails, daily.

Postby themeparkologist » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 am

Hahahaha!
Robb looks like my grandpa with glasses on. :lmao:

Glasses just don't suit you, do they?
Some people are like slinkies. They aren't really good for much but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!