Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 328: "Disney Genie" digital offering announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby SharkTums » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:29 pm

I predict that Robb is going to make his money back in candy by visit three! =)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:57 pm

We accidentally ended up on Space Mountain during Villains.... Holy crap!!!’ That ride has never been so intense to me, as it was this time in the pitch black dark!! Amazing!!
Bigger is not always better.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby Dombot » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 am

^ I second this. Did it last year during Not So Scary and it was just pure chaos. I love it. :lmao:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Goliath (SFoG) 5. Mako
6. Twisted Cyclone 7. Alpengeist 8. Mine Blower 9. Montu 10. Incredible Hulk

"If you trip me I will crumble and fall because I am a poorly structured building" ~Carson King

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:11 pm

New details about the new "Disney Genie" digital offering that will debut at the Walt Disney World Resort in 2020 were released today at the D23 Expo Disney Parks, Experiences and Products presentation!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/08/revolutionary-new-digital-offering-disney-genie-coming-to-walt-disney-world-resort/

dgb02394820934802984023948234fi.png

You ain’t never had a friend like this! Moments ago, at D23 Expo 2019, details were unveiled by Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Bob Chapek for “Disney Genie,” a revolutionary new digital offering set to debut in late 2020 that will enhance the way you plan for and experience a trip to Walt Disney World Resort. Joining other innovations like the MagicBand, Disney Genie is being designed to help you make the most out of your visit, whether you’re a first-time guest or a seasoned pro.

Disney Genie will make planning easier and more fun by providing customized itineraries geared to your interests, right at your fingertips – from a royal, princess-themed day at Magic Kingdom Park to a trip around the world at Epcot for foodies and even a perfect day for thrill seekers. Certain features of Disney Genie will also be available through your preferred travel professional.

Sometimes you may know exactly what you want to do, but may not know the best time or order in which to do it. You’ll be able to tell Disney Genie what you’d like to experience, and it will quickly evaluate millions of options to present you with an optimal day. And best of all, it’s flexible! If you change your mind for any reason, Disney Genie will re-optimize your day.

dgbg2394023948029348203423423.gif

Disney Genie can also send you real-time tips and updates, including recommendations for experiences it thinks you’ll love, helping you navigate the theme parks with added convenience and comfort. If you don’t want to worry about making reservations in multiple steps, Disney Genie will even take care of that for you.

This represents yet another way we are using creativity and innovation to connect guests with the stories and characters they love, and to help them make lasting, magical memories with the family and friends they cherish most. Over the past several years, Disney parks have become more seamless and enjoyable through other digital offerings, such as mobile food ordering, the Play Disney Parks app, online check-in and so much more.

For more details, be sure to stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog as development continues on Disney Genie!
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:21 pm.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!