Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 324: V.I.PASSHOLDER Perks in January announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby jray21 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Netflix DVD has some travel channel specials on WDW, but they are from 2010 and there's quite a few differences since then.

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:07 am

Get ready for pain: metal detectors installed in front of all the parks. At Magic Kingdom, this is going to be a nightmare this holiday season.

Postby Hilltopper39 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:51 am

There was a story last week about police arresting a man who attempted to bring a gun into the parks, I kind of figured it was only a matter of time before additional security measures popped up given the current state of the world.

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 am

Hilltopper39 wrote:There was a story last week about police arresting a man who attempted to bring a gun into the parks, I kind of figured it was only a matter of time before additional security measures popped up given the current state of the world.

It's still trash though. Anyone who thinks this makes them "safer" is probably so stupid, they need to actively think about breathing to keep doing it.

Postby Hilltopper39 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:10 am

DirkFunk wrote:
Hilltopper39 wrote:There was a story last week about police arresting a man who attempted to bring a gun into the parks, I kind of figured it was only a matter of time before additional security measures popped up given the current state of the world.

It's still trash though. Anyone who thinks this makes them "safer" is probably so stupid, they need to actively think about breathing to keep doing it.

I mean come one, metal detectors compared to no metal detectors has to be a little bit "safer"...... Might not prevent a pre-meditated attack but it might prevent some knucklehead who forgot to leave his concealed weapon in the car.

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:17 am

Hilltopper39 wrote:
DirkFunk wrote:

I mean come one, metal detectors compared to no metal detectors has to be a little bit "safer"...... Might not prevent a pre-meditated attack but it might prevent some knucklehead who forgot to leave his concealed weapon in the car.

Yeah, they might leave their gun in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo or something. Oooh, I'm terrified.

Postby Hilltopper39 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:28 am

^Well, don't have to worry about that now!

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:50 am

I think the metal detectors were only a matter of time in the world we live in today. They probably were planned long before the attack in California last month. They won't stop any premeditated attack but will help keep people from pulling a gun or knife if they get into an altercation.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:20 am

^Yep--sad, but true.

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:56 pm

Exactly. They're not really there to actually prevent much---it's more of a psychological thing to make people feel more secure.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!