Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 328: "Disney Genie" digital offering announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Seems So Surreal

Postby mike541x » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:03 am

Fighting over line jumping is not worth 15 years in jail.

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby Capitalize » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:27 am

wow, some people need to just chill out. Every time I go to big, popular parks bad stuff seems to go down with waiting in lines.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:44 am

Mechanic wrote:Here's another article about the same altercation where the slant seems to be more toward blaming Disney's handling of the incident: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007 ... ttack.html

"Seems to be"? Here's the headline: "Woman Says Disney Bungled Case Of Tempest In Tea Cups ."

Yet the alleged attacker is, apparently, going to trial for this, which negates the whole premise that Disney's lack of action means that no charges can be brought against her. Somebody at Channel 13 needs to do a follow up.

token black guy

Postby jarmor » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:58 am

geesh was it the last ride of the night! And judging from that picture I wouldn't wanna jump her at all!
"B&M will NEVER build a coaster over 300 ft..." until 2012
"Cedar Fair will NEVER build a coaster taller than MF..." until 2015

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby Hand 0f Time » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:40 am

Send Walker's butt to jail. Then all the inmate's there can beat her as much as they want. She'll regret that.

Line jumping happens all the time, and I can see why she would get a little angry about that. But not so angry to get into a full on fight about it. So it's also the victim's fault since she started the event.

Hmmm, maybe Disney should create attacking robots for people who line jump. That will solve all problems. :devil:
J/K

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:32 pm

How about "Line Jumpers Will Be Tasered by Security", now that would be worth the price of admission alone especially at Magic Mountain and Great Adventure.

Or maybe a dob in a line jumper campaign, shame those bitches.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby freestylenut » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:57 pm

I remember when this incident actually HAPPENED over a year ago & there was a good discussion on these boards. There was also a thread in which I claimed I sometimes go to the bathroom or get a drink & join my party back on the line & some of you TPRs REALLY got heated about that since I was (and STILL) "line jump" as you guys defined it.

If its ONE or at the most TWO people (especially if one is a child, which is usually the case with me), I think that's really petty. It must've been a hot, humid day at WDW & the lady was in a BAD mood. A shame really.

Dang, but if she gets YEARS in jail over the incident...wowsers! I have a feeling there was some "smack talk" on BOTH ends which led to the fight. U don't just start swinging because someone ONLY cut you off.

Judging from the 2nd article, I believe Disney is as much to blame as the crazy patron. The police should've been called in...period. Either that or the "victim" is GREATLY exagerrating the fight & her injuries. I honestly can't see ANYTHING on those pictures.

I Love Bunnies

Postby Teacups Make Me Sick » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:02 pm

^Its not the TPR's that states what defines line jumping...if you read any park map, they outline what defines line jumping and it says plane as day that someone "holding your place" constitutes line jumping.

People think there is this thing called entitlement and the rules dont apply to them. It's kinda like you cant just drive over the speed limit b/c you have someplace to go.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ginzo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:12 pm

freestylenut wrote:Judging from the 2nd article, I believe Disney is as much to blame as the crazy patron.

Or maybe she's just digging for a way to sue Disney. That's what this looks like to me.
"There's nothing wrong with it. It just needs some tweaking,"

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby freestylenut » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Teacup's Make Me Sick wrote:^Its not the TPR's that states what defines line jumping...if you read any park map, they outline what defines line jumping and it says plane as day that someone "holding your place" constitutes line jumping.

People think there is this thing called entitlement and the rules dont apply to them. It's kinda like you cant just drive over the speed limit b/c you have someplace to go.

Got ya, but I'm a dad of 2 little kids...don't tell me that your on a 90 minute wait for a ride, your on line for about an hour, your 3 year old says she has to go the bathroom really, REALLY bad and you, being a guy that goes by the rules, do the "right thing", GET OUT of the line and lose that whole hour. I'm courteous...but a REALIST. I don't wanna hear that "entitlement" baloney.

Your right Ginzo..either she's looking to either sue Disney or score herself some FREE annual passes for the next 5-10 years for her "inconvenience".

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!