Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 328: "Disney Genie" digital offering announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Airtime&Gravity » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Wait, the article says she was pinned between a teacup and saucer, so did this happen on the ride platform or in the queue? Going from the article, I'm going to assume that the lines were really long(well it was Disney, so that's a given), and maybe the victim took the cup that the attacker wanted. I feel bad for the victim and her kids as this is a terrible event to happen while on vacation.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby YoshiFan » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:27 pm

I think what happened was the one person had the rest of her family in line so she walked through the people in line to get up to her family and the other person got angry about that. I don't remember the exact details but I think that's what the articles said when this first happened a while back.

Agonizing, I drank too much CP Kool Aid

Postby cedarpointfangirl » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:34 pm

People get so angry about the pettiest things. What goes around, comes around!! Hopefully Ms. Walker will go to jail for a year and will get a taste of the ass beating she gave that victim.
I Find Your Lack of Faith Disturbing.
Darth Vader

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby ghost007jas » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:31 pm

What's "funny" (as in strange) is that a neighbor was banned from all Disney parks due to an outburst on the tea cups.. There must be something about the plastic.. hmm..

Vote in the Coasterdom Coaster Championship every M/W/F!

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Mechanic » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:49 pm

I heard this same story on the radio on my way to work this morning. They had the lady that was attacked talking about it. She claims to have suffered "brain damage" (her words, not mine) as a result of the attack.

Here's another article about the same altercation where the slant seems to be more toward blaming Disney's handling of the incident: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007 ... ttack.html

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby VivaLaVibora » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:10 pm

I thought I heard this before. I thought did this happen again? She tried to choke her, and it's the person that's being accussed fault. My question is how much harm did it really cause. Did she almost kill the other lady, or was it a fighting type of deal?

Pretend, someone punchs someone, and someone punches another person. They do this for a little while, and they both have broken noises, but it's not a battle in which they can't even walk, or talk. It's a horrible fight, but did she come too close for comfort to killing her? If she came really close, that sentence should not be only 15 years, in my opinion. If it was a typical fight, than I think it should be way less than 15. It's the degree of what "really" happened.

Fire Alarm Boy!

Postby arrowfanman » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Wow.

Sometimes I think that it's the dumb people you can find in a theme park that makes the park as exciting as the rides inside of it.

A very merry unbirthday to Mrs. Walker.

-Jahan

Banned

Postby PURE » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:15 am

If someone starts attacking me because I'm giving them crap about cutting in line, I'm going to take matters into my own hands as in "self defense." Obviously this woman couldn't. As soon as things calm down and Disney says they're not calling the police, I am. For some reason, this woman couldn't get around to doing that either.

Both the victim and the attacker look like real classy people :roll: . I hope the attacker gets the cell as long as possible, there's no reason for attacking someone over a dispute as bologna as "cutting in line" in a theme park filled with kids. Don't care what the argument is, I think its unacceptable on all accounts.
Welcome To Magic Mountain. Cheer up, you could be at Knotts!

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Leekak » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:41 am

Hey Guys its just a storm in a TEA CUP. :lmao:

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby MisterP » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:55 am

Jeez, all that over the frigging Tea Cups? I could see if it was a good ride, like Astro Orbiters ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!