Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 328: "Disney Genie" digital offering announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beer Man

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby mcjaco » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:15 pm

As long as "Kiss the Girl" is included on the ride soundtrack (which it obviously is), this ride is perfect.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby CpBluestreakCp » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:31 pm

It looks really great. There doesn't look like much or anything to complain about the ride, it tells the story and gets the point across in a very interactive, beautiful way. I'm fine with it. I never do figure out how people find ways to complain about things, I can never see what's wrong with. I guess it could just be me.

I can't wait to see this New Fantasyland complete when all the rest of the areas open. (Especially the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train)
Top coasters: Maverick, Storm Runner, Skyrush, Steel Vengeance, Fury 325, Titan, Phoenix, NTAG, Apollo, Blue Streak.
*Disclaimer: Ignore my Cedar Point fanboy name that I made when I was 11. It doesn't define me as a poster!*
Follow my Twitter and Instagram

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Moose » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:38 pm

The Gaston walk around character is much less muscular than the cartoon :(

I love this movie and this area looks like it does it justice. I very much approve. Thanks for the coverage!

Enjoying the hot Scottish summer!

Postby Chrissie » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 pm

:lover: Amazing! I can't wait to go back.

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Moose wrote:The Gaston walk around character is much less muscular than the cartoon :(

I love this movie and this area looks like it does it justice. I very much approve. Thanks for the coverage!

The hair looks to be right on though. :lol:

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby rcdude » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Little Mermaid already appears to be doing much better in Florida than it is in California. I can't remember the last time I saw more than a 10 minute wait for it at DCA. It's a shame the attraction doesn't get more respect as, although not a headliner attraction, Little Mermaid still in the upper half of the dark rides at the Disneyland Resort.

New Fantasyland looks great. Although there are only two new attractions going in (plus one more in a couple years), I'm guessing that the extensive retheming will make it seem like a whole new area. It certainly looks much better than California's Fantasyland, and hopefully I'll get a chance to finally visit WDW (and the other Florida parks) in a few years (I'm waiting until the Seven Dwarf's Mine Train opens before I start considering a trip).
Top 5 Steel: Bizarro (SFNE), Nitro, Apollo's Chariot, Maverick, Banshee
Top 5 Wood: Boulder Dash, El Toro, Thunderhead, Gold Striker, Lightning Racer
Top 3 Parks: Holiday World, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Cedar Point
TPR Trips: IntimidaTour 2010, North East Trip 2011, LeviaTHON 2012, Mini Tours 2014 (New Hotness & East Coast)

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Chroniq » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:05 pm

So whats the deal with the crab projections during the queue? Is this interactive?
Tram Credits: 13502 Find me here: Chris Con

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 pm

^My understanding is that they are. I read that they do exactly what Ariel's note said they would: move items that don't belong.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 pm

rcdude wrote:Little Mermaid already appears to be doing much better in Florida than it is in California. I can't remember the last time I saw more than a 10 minute wait for it at DCA. It's a shame the attraction doesn't get more respect as, although not a headliner attraction, Little Mermaid still in the upper half of the dark rides at the Disneyland Resort.

You do realize that the attraction moves a ridiculous amount of people per hour right? It's like Nemo at Epcot. That ride does INSANE numbers, yet it never has a line, because it was designed to eat people for breakfast. In fact, I believe it has the highest capacity for any ride at DCA. Anyone know if that's correct? I thought it was.

Anyway, just because a ride doesn't always have a long line doesn't mean that thousands of people aren't visiting it each day.

--Robb

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kelfsu » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Do you think it will be open tomorrow too?

I was going to go to the Food & Wine Festival tomorrow, but now I'm thinking about heading to the Magic Kingdom in the morning first if this is open.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!