Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:39 pm

Ya and their website is still, by far the worst amusement park site i've come across....

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:02 pm

^ yes, yes it is. Anyways, maybe with the added income of ripping people 50% more off then you usually what you usually would at anywhere else (Seeing as thats what they do at music venues) maybe the park will be able to install another large roller coaster like Rampage, or maybe a B&M or an INtamin.... *wishful thinking*

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm

robbalvey wrote:All I know is that this park hasn't seemed to do much right in the past few years. They can't seem to market themselves if their lives depended on it!
So it was more like a LackOfVisionland? :lmao:

Sorry... I wanted to be the one to say it...

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:56 pm

Bad title! It scared me, lol.

I was thinking: Miracle Strip, SFNO, SFAW, Libertyland and now Visionland?!
Oh name change, phew.
Don't do that to me!

Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:20 pm

"All I know is that this park hasn't seemed to do much right in the past few years. They can't seem to market themselves if their lives depended on it!" (robbalvey)

Could it be that it's in Alabama? Somehow, "theme park" and "Alabama" just don't seem to go together. No offense to anyone there, but...

Eric

Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:24 pm

That's not a very nice thing to say. I happen to think the Birmingham area is very nice (though not the park's immediate area, Bessemer).

Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:30 pm

^ Well, actually I was teasing as I often do. Generally I make fun of pretty much anything---myself, too.

But seriously, when you think of Alabama, do you think of theme parks?

Eric

Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:47 pm

I thought visionland was some park in Asia. Who knew! :lmao:

Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:48 pm

Dang it!! I never got a chance to visit VisionLand!!

Alabama Adventure does sound better, however it seems like there's just too many parks with the ADVENTURE in the name!

Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:15 am

^Yeah, if they were all owned by one company they could sell generic merchandise that said WILD MICHIGAN'S GREAT ALABAMA WORLD OF ADVENTURE!

(I know there's no more World of Adventure, but I was on a roll...)
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS