Splash Adventure (Alabama Adventure) Discussion Thread

Page 79: Pirate ship andwater slide are the 2019 additions
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: The Alabama Adventure Discussion Thread

Postby SharkTums » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:12 am

^I think you need to calm down a bit. You're obviously a big supporter of Alabama and Alabama Adventure. All people and states have stereotypes and problems and myths...deal with it.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby aladvfan1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 am

SharkTums wrote:^I think you need to calm down a bit. You're obviously a big supporter of Alabama and Alabama Adventure. All people and states have stereotypes and problems and myths...deal with it.

No.

If everyone else on here can make these stereotypical comments on here so can I.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:50 am

^The difference is that they are joking, and you're being rude. Again, get a sense of humor or leave. This will be your last warning.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby aladvfan1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:53 am

SharkTums wrote:^The difference is that they are joking, and you're being rude. Again, get a sense of humor or leave. This will be your last warning.

I don't take them as jokes and who are you to determine them as such, site administrator or not. you dont have a clue

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:59 am

^ Well then, Theme Park Review is not the site for you. We support Alabama Adventure just fine. We like the park, and will continue to support it. What TPR does *NOT* support is people with your attitude. You have been warned and now you have been banned forever from this site.

--Robb

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:11 am

^You are right. You should be allowed to poke fun at others here, in jest. However seeing this from a viewers standpoint, it seems that every one else here is doing exactly that, having fun in jest. Your comments on the other hand come across as very defensive and angry. It seems like you are taking their comments way too seriously. Every state has stereotypes, New York smells like ass. Everybody in North Carolina plays the banjo and inbreeds. Florida drivers are senile and can't see over the dashboard. Every one in Tteenneessee has a mullet and looks like Billy Ray Cyrus. People in Alabama have a wondering eye and are missing teeth. People in Wisconsin eat only cheese & have sex with cows. Canadians are all gingers. Only black people live in Atlanta. Californians are all arrogant self centered pricks. Arizona is full of racists, and Texas has so many problems that they should just secede and become their own country. I'm retarded. See. All stereotypes. You can't take everything so seriously. People here are not aiming these posts at you. They are having fun. Alabama Adventures is quite the beloved park here on TPR. I know I love it, and many others do as well. Take a deep breath and join the fun.

Guy "You must have a good sense of humor to view this site."Koepp

Guess my post is a bit too late. Nevermind.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:18 am

^ It's cool. It was well needed!

Five babies drowned in a fire

Postby Skycoastin Steve » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 am

^^Guy, I just want you to know that I laughed my donkey loving ass off at your post. :lmao:

Did Medusa in the front and back

Postby atem122 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 am

Only a low class citizen from like the south or something would call us Californians arrogant pricks.

Also, can we start a grassroots movement to get this ride named The Alabama Hot Pocket?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby beatle11 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 pm

BigDipper 80 wrote:"Helen Keller's Blind Plunge".

Somehow, I don't think that would go over too well. I feel bad, but I couldn't help but laugh.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!