Six Flags Corporate Discussion Thread

P. 153 - All the Six Flags 2020 Announcements!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Re: Six Flags Corporate Discussion Thread

Postby VegasBaby » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:06 am

KBrylczyk wrote:Some great (Jersey Devil, Power Splash), some good (nearly everything else), and then there's Magic Mountain, who doesn't even get a 2020 announcement, but a Fright Fest and Holiday In The Park press release. Poor baby.

Honestly, I don't care at all that SFMM isn't getting anything for 2020. WCR looks like it's going to be an awesome addition to the park, and I'd rather get a major coaster every 4-5 years than smaller additions every year. I also really like how SF is getting away from all the coaster clones with WCR/Maxx Force this year and Jersey Devil next year. Hopefully this trend of custom coasters will continue in the future.
Coaster Count: 220 Last Coaster: Red Force
Top Ten: 1) Superman The Ride 2) Millennium Force 3) X2 4) Skyrush 5) El Toro 6) Twisted Colossus 7) Maverick 8) Shambhala 9) Lightning Rod 10) Mako

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm

RollerManic wrote:I'll be damned, SFA might be one of the worst parks in the chain, but it's the only one I can think of that doesn't have it's DC-themed rides inappropriately spread out all over the park.

SFDK doesn't have their DC rides spread out, but their DC area is also pretty new.
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby CoasterGuy06 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:38 pm

Lots of great additions. I usually a big fan of JRA's videos every yeah but this was so weird this year. Loved the end though :lol:

I'll be damned, SFA might be one of the worst parks in the chain, but it's the only one I can think of that doesn't have it's DC-themed rides inappropriately spread out all over the park.

SFOG's are spread out, but at least they are all now in their own defined areas. You've got SUF and JL:BFM in Metropolis Park, the DC Superfriends kids area, and all the Batman themed rides in Gotham City.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:05 am

I must say, that's a lot of new Six Flags stuff for next year! :smile:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby MIAfan88 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:20 pm

One year a Two-Face or Penguin themed ride is going to re-appear.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby pproteinc » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:44 pm

I personally really wanted SFOG to get a freefly. It’ll be the only one in the southeast that’s for sure. However I’m happy with the much needed flat rides as well. A park can always use flats.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Superbatboy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:13 pm

pproteinc wrote:I personally really wanted SFOG to get a freefly. It’ll be the only one in the southeast that’s for sure. However I’m happy with the much needed flat rides as well. A park can always use flats.

I honestly thought they were a shoe in for one, only big park in the chain to not have one.
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!