TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb Alvey on The Season Pass Podcast!

Hey everyone!

This week I was asked to come on "The Season Pass" podcast and talk about Theme Park Review, our TPR Trips, Roller Coasters in the Raw and lots of totally random stuff!

You can check out the podcast here:

http://seasonpasspodcast.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=444969

Click on the "Pod" logo to stream on your computer or you can also get this podcast on iTunes!

Post comments please!

--Robb

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening while poking around a few different threads here on the site. Robb's demeanor and insights are a perfect reflection of this site and what makes TPR so great. I never cease to be amazed by the amazing energy Robb and Elissa, and those that help them, must have to continue putting on trips and events, making videos, maintaining and expanding this site, offering T-shirts and other merchandise, etc... All while holding down real jobs and raising a toddler. And on top of all that, keeping it FUN.

I really enjoyed the in-depth interview. Thanks for posting the link.

^ Thank you for that!

And yeah, here it is....3am....and I'm putting the finishing touches on the Coaster Expedition Volume 12 DVD that we are going to debut at West Coast Bash.

Going to head to bed soon only to be up in about 5 hours to do it all over again!

Something keeps me going....

--Robb

I've been listening while poking around a few different threads here on the site. Robb's demeanor and insights are a perfect reflection of this site and what makes TPR so great. I never cease to be amazed by the amazing energy Robb and Elissa, and those that help them, must have to continue putting on trips and events, making videos, maintaining and expanding this site, offering T-shirts and other merchandise, etc... All while holding down real jobs and raising a toddler. And on top of all that, keeping it FUN.

I really enjoyed the in-depth interview. Thanks for posting the link.

Totally agreed! If I ever get a bunch of money, I am so making a reality show about you guys, and your awesome family, and all the insanity of trips and TPR antics. The show would fail miserably, cause you're not celebrities(unless the viewer is an enthusiast) but it would be an awesome show.

Thanks everyone! I met with Doug at West Coast Bash yesterday. Really great guy. Would be happy to do the show again. If you haven't listened yet, click here:

http://seasonpasspodcast.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=444969

Remember you need an iPod to listen! You can Stream it on your computer.

--Robb