Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL) Discussion Thread

P. 85: New castle and Frozen expansion details released!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Hong Kong Disneyland to build second park

Postby rosscoe » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:34 pm

Variety Magazine reports today ( Wednesday 14th September ) that HG Dinseyland will get a second theme park

The plan is to build a second park ( Disney sea/DCA ) instead of adding to the park that is already there..

Plan is to have park open by 2010..

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Jose Eber » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:35 pm

Erik Johnson wrote:I guess I should have made myself more clear. I meant just the smoking.

O.k. you got me scared there, I just moved to Florida and was wondering if this was normal behavior!

Nobody Does It Better

Postby OzCatter » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:42 pm

Not after today I bet, watch em change their minds due to money differences.

-Cal

This 16 year old puts you to shame

Postby socalMAN123 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:45 pm

I was a little bit shocked when I read this. I mean, the park opened to the public yesterday, and now they're already making plans for a second park? They should just put more E-ticket rides in HKDL than a whole new park.
---Brent 8)
Disobey

He's kind of sad and pathetic

Postby BarryH » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:58 pm

I must say that in my 30+ years living in Florida, I've rarely seen people urinating in public. I did see a dad and his kid peeing right off I-10. They were standing on the side of the road and a pee stream was shooting upwards of 10 feet! I have peed a few times outside, but I made sure it was in a seculded place and behind a bush. I've never seen anyone tinkle in a flower bed!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:00 pm

I think it's only appropriate that we all go to Epcot and start randomly urinating in the China pavillion.

(the best way to pull this off is to do World Showcase counterclockwise - by the time you get to China, you should have been able to get some quality drinking done)

just time it when everyone else is watching the acrobats.

(please note, I am not encouraging or condoning rampant urination on Disney property)

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Movieguy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:07 pm

Really? I never realized such a difference in culture between Hong Kong and Mainland China.

As for the park itself, I'm more interested in what might happen to it in 2046, which is the year when China's pledge not to drastically change Hong Kong expires. But, by that time, with the way things are going now, China may not even be a communist country anymore.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby JT3000 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:38 pm

Mulchpuppy wrote:I think it's only appropriate that we all go to Epcot and start randomly urinating in the China pavillion.

(the best way to pull this off is to do World Showcase counterclockwise - by the time you get to China, you should have been able to get some quality drinking done)

(please note, I am not encouraging or condoning rampant urination on Disney property)

Too bad Ice Station Cool closed....

Err, I mean, this is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard! Have they no manners?

OMG! A TALKING MUFFIN!

Postby DATman » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:55 pm

I hope they fix this soon. Otherwise, it will become the world's smelliest amusement park

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Jose Eber » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:05 pm

Mulchpuppy wrote:I think it's only appropriate that we all go to Epcot and start randomly urinating in the China pavillion.

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. You could do it as a P.R. stunt. Use those camelback water jugs and pretend like you are peeing in the bushes and say its in protest of peeing at Hong Kong Disneyland.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!