TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's Texas & Deep South 2009 Trips!

Theme Park Review's Texas and Deep South Trips!

New Lower Prices:

Texas USA 2009 Trip: $999 Per Person

Deep South USA 2009 Trip: $1099 Per Person

Hey everyone!

We at Theme Park Review have some VERY good news! I'm sure by now everyone has heard about the problems with the economy, but troubled times have HELPED us get better deals with hotels, bus companies, etc.

We are now able to offer a reduced rate on BOTH of these trips! Texas 2009 is now just $999 per person and Deep South 2009 is just $1099 per person. To sign up for a TPR trip, email us ASAP: robbalvey@aol.com

Your Event Fee Includes:

- ALL Park Admissions

- A LOT of ERT (Excusive Ride Time)

- ALL Ground Transportation

- ALL Hotel Accommodations

- At *least* one meal per day (Sometimes TWO meals per day)

- Snacks, Water, Goodies, and MORE!

- Trip T-Shirt

- Photo CD and Group Photo

- An *AMAZING* time riding roller coasters and meeting new friends!

If you are interested in these trips, please EMAIL me NOW!

Download the flyers here or see the bottom of this post:

www.themeparkreview.com/trips/

Deep South 2009 Trip Details:

July 11th - July 17th, 2009. Parks Include: Dollywood, Carowinds, Six Flags Over Georgia, Alabama Adventure, Lake Winnie, Dixieland, Nascar SpeedPark, and MORE!

Coasters include: Thunderhead, Mystery Mine, Goliath, Superman: Ultimate Flight, Mindbender, Rampage, Cannonball, Afterburn (Top Gun), and MORE!

Texas 2009 Trip Details:

July 17th - July 22nd, 2009. Parks include: Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Sea World, Schlitterbahn, Kemah Boardwalk, and two smaller kiddie coaster parks for the credit whores!

Coasters include: Boardwalk Bullet, Texas Giant, Shock Wave, Titan, Goliath, Steel Eel, Mr. Freeze, Superman: Krypton Coaster, Rattler, and MANY MORE!

Combine BOTH trips for just $2048! That's a $50 savings!

Please EMAIL me at robbalvey@aol.com if you are interested in either or both of these TPR trips! If you have any questions, post them here!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

ps. Please note that tour schedule and ride availability are subject to change based on events that may be beyond our control.

Here are some great attractions you'll get to experience on these trips!

Texas Giant and Titan at Six Flags Over Texas!

The Schwarzkopf classic "Shock Wave" at Six Flags Over Texas!

Boardwalk Bullet at Kemah Boardwalk!

Thunderhead at Dollywood!

Mind Bender at Six Flags Over Geogia!

Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia!

Rampage at Alamaba Adventure!

And a LOT MORE!!!! Sign up for one or BOTH of these trips now!

deepsouthtexastrip_2009_flyer.pdf

Download the trip flyer HERE!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like a blessing from god! Thank you so much Robb. My work has only been giving me 2-3 days a week and I was thinking I might have to drop out. Thanks to this drop in the price I should be good! Especially since I just a got hired at SFDK so I can make some extra money. I'll let you know if something changes though.

Have an awesome time, guys. I can't be with you on this one, but we're saving up for next year (damn car is dead..RIP Car O' Doom) and may be doing our own cracked TRs starting this spring (Mozart and the Scotswoman VS. the Parks of New England).

Ride your brains out

Scott

This is like a blessing from god! Thank you so much Robb. My work has only been giving me 2-3 days a week and I was thinking I might have to drop out. Thanks to this drop in the price I should be good! Especially since I just a got hired at SFDK so I can make some extra money. I'll let you know if something changes though.

I know the feeling, I had just sent a message to Elissa for the same reason as I have been working less with my teaching-intership, and Melissa's job was going to carry us through until I started teaching this August, but the economy finally caught up to us as well.

These two are pretty awesome to make adjustments like this so that those affected can still have the opportunity to go. While my being able to go may not yet be set in stone, I at least feel that this could make a good difference in that final decision.

I may be added to the list of Robb and Elissa butt kissers, but they have proven that they deserve the praise they recieve on this site.

-Gary "I would gladly wear lip gloss while doing so" T.

I know the feeling, I had just sent a message to Elissa for the same reason as I have been working less with my teaching-intership, and Melissa's job was going to carry us through until I started teaching this August, but the economy finally caught up to us as well.

I know the feeling as well. I also sent a message to Elissa, because my boyfriend's work is making everyone in the company take 5 unpaid hours off every week until further notice. I'm hoping that it will only last for a short period of time and I'll still be able to make the next deposit. I'm just afraid that as soon as I send in the check, he will be laid off or something.

Stupid economy.

Something else to keep in mind that we do offer "payment plans" for anyone who wants to do a trip, knows they can make the total amount before the trip, but may have trouble making each installment.

For example, some people send in $100 per month...some people send us $50 per week, etc, etc....

If you are interested in doing something like this, EMAIL US!!!

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sent my check for Texas today for the wife (Amy) and me! When we got married we lived in Texas so I'm excited to go back where it all began. Too bad that the deep south portion wasn't after Texas because we are going to Disneyland during that part! Tough break this year. I was ready to go on a few TPR trips but Scandinavia is during Japan, and deep south is during Disneyland, West Coast is during a family reunion, and China is during the Disneyland 1/2 marathon Aunt/Uncle tour of California trip! Oh well, there's always next year! Next time they will just have to clear the dates with me first!

• 1 month later...

Yes there are! And ERT schedules are starting to roll in for the Texas Trip and I will have an announcement about that soon! All I will say is, it's looking like we will have ERT at EVERY major park on that trip!

--Robb

Yeah, and just a quick update...Deep South trip is closed and really full!!!

There are still places on Texas, but we'll be closing that trip out REAL soon, so if you're interested email us now!!!

Wow that seems expensive! Plus add to that these trips are in the middle of summer when parks are busiest and the weather is waaayyyy to hot in the south. Not to be negative, it's great you are doing these trips but I prefer my coasters/parks offseason with minimal waits and cooler weather. Works for me everytime. That price does not include flights either does it?

MOD EDIT by larrygator: Yes, off season park trips result in less crowds, but a multi-park trip is impossible with weekend only schedules during the off season.

There are ways to have a great day, even in the hottest of weather days. It might mean taking it easy during the day, then picking it up at night when it gets cooler, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun. I think most of my riding multiple times will be with ERT anyway, while the daytime will be to get the other credits, rides, and maybe even take in a show or two (another way to beat the heat in many cases!!).

-Gary T.