TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Intamin's Latest Coaster Innovation - The Ball Coaster.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it looked very much like 4d coasters too. That was the first thing that came to mind............... and

Oh my... I'll get on X because it's not NOT free spinning... This, I just don't know if I'd be able to do it. I'd want to. But spinning is my worst enemy. I'll be interested to see how this coaster turns out.

I gotta admit that it looked weird to start with but this looks like it could be an absolute blast... I mean it would just be a different direction of motion to that ride that hershey was getting this year... Oh what was it called like rapid fall machine or something.

This one looks like a great small park ride... (Oh no... Watch Elitches will get the smallest one like next year instead of something more unique...)

Looks like a pretty sweet little idea. I doubt these things will have the "spark" that X does. Wish I could find a way out there to ride it. Hopefully it won't take long for a U.S. park to get one of these. Maybe SFGAd or CP will get them at discount after the problems with the rocket coasters.

Looks like a happy medium somewhere between X and the Screaming Squirril concept. I'm all for it, lets see a couple of those in the 'States. Michigans Adventure or Worlds of Fun would make good canidates for one...

Who knows, maybe this will lead to one of my dream coasters, the leveler... A ride that keeps the riders somewhat (not competely) level while transversing inversions and other suck nuttyness... It would feel so strange that it would be awasome.

Anyway tis' a cool concept that will hopefull take off like the impulse.

ride6

• 1 month later...