Hard Rock / Freestyle Music Park Discussion Thread

P. 300: Proposal rezones some land for distribution district
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
#1 Nintendo Fanboy!

Postby Disney Dood » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:58 pm

WTF is up with the Premier coaster? It's kinda random, but it sounds soooooooo cool. Also, the Roadies Stunt Show sounds hilarious!

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby Zen Coaster » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:40 am

Great report, thanks so much for sharing.

Only wish it was open in time for my US visit this year but am looking forward to hitting it in '08.

Now all we need is for them to build one somewhere in Australia like say, Sydney... and I'd be a very happy camper. Hey, we can dream...

token black guy

Postby jarmor » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:34 pm

Cant wait for the hip hop/R&B section to be added! Maybe then they will get the HYPEr coaster! :lmao:
"B&M will NEVER build a coaster over 300 ft..." until 2012
"Cedar Fair will NEVER build a coaster taller than MF..." until 2015

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Loco » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:35 pm

Disney Dood wrote:WTF is up with the Premier coaster? It's kinda random, but it sounds soooooooo cool. Also, the Roadies Stunt Show sounds hilarious!

Well maybe it'll be like Italian Job...

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby gnewton34 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:07 pm

It looks like it's gonna be great. Looks like they're going all out with the custom flat rides. That premier coaster ferris wheel thing is awesome! I laughed out loud when I saw that "Just a Swingin'" swing. That song used to be soooo big here back in the day. I used to have a t-shirt that said that when I was in elementary school. Yeah I was super cool.

Donkey eat mullet pump.

Postby Jhcbiinoc » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:07 pm

Don't know if anyone has seen these yet, but here are some more pics I found from the preview center:

www.discovermyrtlebeach.com/attractions/hardrockthemepark.cfm

I am really looking forward to this park; already planning to go out there next May sometime when I do my annual trip to visit family and SFOG. The coasters-especially the B&M-look great, and the atmosphere and theming look like a lot of fun. It looks like they are going to hit a home run with this one with a good balance of rides and attractions for all ages.

The only thing I found surprising is the lack of any kind of water ride like a log flume (I thought for sure the Reggae River Falls was going to be a flume ride when I heard the name).

I'm also interested to see what the dark ride will be all about. I'm guessing something like a Beatles theme (Magical Mystery Tour?) or if they are going for the spooky feel, something themed to Alice Cooper's "Welcome To My Nightmare".

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby gnewton34 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:15 pm

Could you imagine a dark ride themed around Pink Floyd's The Wall or The Who's Tommy :lolr:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby I love DW » Thu May 10, 2007 5:26 pm

"The Sky Is Not The Limit"

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Thu May 10, 2007 5:42 pm

Led Zeppelin already owns rock, now he will own coasters. It looks like a mix of a Kraken with inversions out of order and Hollywood Dream: TR seats. Sweeeettttt

I think it will make me do this when I ride it: :derek:

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Thu May 10, 2007 6:41 pm

PKI ManJZ wrote:Led Zeppelin already owns rock, now he will own coasters. It looks like a mix of a Kraken with inversions out of order and Hollywood Dream: TR seats. Sweeeettttt

I think it will make me do this when I ride it: :derek:

Led Zeppelin is a he? Grrrr. Try more than one member.

Ramble On, young man, Ramble On.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!