Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 675 - Dare Devil Dive Flying Machines for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 12 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby dmax11 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:04 pm

I'll throw out first giga in Texas perhaps? i mean CA and TX don't have one still the other states he listed of course don't either

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby ALT2870 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Thanks guys for letting me know. :) That's what I was thinking just nice to confirm.

Hopefully it will be open tomorrow. If not we are in town until Thursday doing Sea World two days. Was planning a night stop at the park since the hotel is next next door.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:13 pm

^ it's a back seat coaster, to get the extreme ejector air.

front seat has nice floater air.

but you'll discover a lot of folks don't want the back. . without asking, I almost always end up in the back seat, and I LOVE it.

hope it's up, and you get to ride it.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Texasbest2015 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:39 pm

The clues could point to anything but I say a big Flat ride and major retheme for kids area

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby fiestatexasfan » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:45 pm

Texasbest2015 wrote:The clues could point to anything but I say a big Flat ride and major retheme for kids area

I don’t know though since they just got a big flat.
1. New Texas Giant 2.Iron Rattler

Postby DILinator » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:56 pm

I don't think it's a coaster, really, but as far as big flats go, SFOT has about every kind that Six Flags likes to dabble in, and there are a TON of different ones in CA. The fact that he is specifically saying "one" would seem to indicate it's something, singular, that is coming, as opposed to a rethemed kids area, which I know is a popular idea. Having said that, he could just as easily be referring to a rethemed kids area as the "one" thing, and (correct me if I'm wrong) there are no DC Super Friends areas at SFOT, or either CA SF park. If so, I'd expect it to just replace Kidzville, most likely, not the other areas.

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5. Twisted Timbers 6. The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10. Leviathan Honorable Mentions: Phantom's Revenge, Behemoth, Mako, Ravine Flyer II, Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Yukon Striker, Wood - White Lightning

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby jlp94 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:39 am

I definitely think that Kidzopolis will become a DC Super Friends kids area and they'll just add some family rides for 2020. If it was something as big as a large B&M, there would probably be more to it than just Facebook teasers at this point, like actual construction.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Sportsdude360 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:56 am

If I'm not mistaken, SFFT has a height restriction of 200'. If that's the case, they wouldn't be able to build a Giga.

Postby bert425 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:34 am

^ I would guess that's close to accurate, as Skyscreamer is 200', and Scream is 205' and they are the tallest things in the park.

but there are always waiver options. . or options to do tunnels into the ground to go "taller", right?
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby fiestatexasfan » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:52 am

ALT2870 wrote:Thanks guys for letting me know. :) That's what I was thinking just nice to confirm.

Hopefully it will be open tomorrow. If not we are in town until Thursday doing Sea World two days. Was planning a night stop at the park since the hotel is next next door.

Park President Jeffery Siebert posted on a Facebook group that wonder woman is awaiting a part.
1. New Texas Giant 2.Iron Rattler

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!