Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 675 - Dare Devil Dive Flying Machines for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Delicious & Refreshing
User avatar
 
Posts: 8674
Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Location: Orlando, Florida
Gender: Male
Age: 29

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby jedimaster1227 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Pretty sure this train gives us the closest thing we'll ever have in regards to the concept of the Laser Snake Horse on Fire.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Image

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!
User avatar
 
Posts: 954
Joined: 11 Oct 2011
Location: Behind you, dancing, probably naked
Gender: Male

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby Randomman295 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

^What is the story on that?

.
User avatar
 
Posts: 12732
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: Like, The Valley OMG
Gender: Male
Age: 38

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby Wes » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 pm

jedimaster1227 wrote:Pretty sure this train gives us the closest thing we'll ever have in regards to the concept of the Laser Snake Horse on Fire.


I was just about to say the only way these trains could get better is if the eyes glowed and the mouth shot fire balls.
Image

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 636
Joined: 09 May 2012
Location: Mid-CO
Gender: Male
Age: 22

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby IronWolfman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Randomman295 wrote:^What is the story on that?

Fake rumored name for Diamondback at KI.

.
User avatar
 
Posts: 12732
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: Like, The Valley OMG
Gender: Male
Age: 38

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby Wes » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:55 pm

IronWolfman wrote:
Randomman295 wrote:^What is the story on that?

Fake rumored name for Diamondback at KI.


It wasn't a rumored name, it was a joke that was a combination of all the rumored names, with "on fire" added to the end.
Image

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.
User avatar
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: 23 Nov 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Gender: Male
Age: 28

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby Jakizle » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 am

railsrust wrote:Actually you really didn't feel much in the way of forces during the ride. Those sections where it swayed didn't actually effect the riders in terms of jerkiness. The Rattler was just REALLY rough. Although I gotta say, I always thought the dive into the tunnel was worth it. :lover: But I'm from Texas, I can handle rough rides. :lol:


Whenever I rode the old Rattler, during the transition from the fan curve to the straight incline up the cliff (where the huge sway happened) I always had to fight from keeping my head from slamming into the passenger next to me.



Those new trains do look awesome. Can't wait to see more up close footage of this thing testing!

Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 3255
Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Age: 49

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby Tmcdllr » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 am

Jakizle wrote:
railsrust wrote:Actually you really didn't feel much in the way of forces during the ride. Those sections where it swayed didn't actually effect the riders in terms of jerkiness. The Rattler was just REALLY rough. Although I gotta say, I always thought the dive into the tunnel was worth it. :lover: But I'm from Texas, I can handle rough rides. :lol:


Whenever I rode the old Rattler, during the transition from the fan curve to the straight incline up the cliff (where the huge sway happened) I always had to fight from keeping my head from slamming into the passenger next to me.



Those new trains do look awesome. Can't wait to see more up close footage of this thing testing!


That's exactly what I was talking about, so it DID affect the riders.
Image

Why do I still have a donkey title???
 
Posts: 6190
Joined: 12 Feb 2005
Location: Camarillo, CA
Gender: Male
Age: 44

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:36 am

I don't remember the ride moving that much when we were there in 2004. Granted that was 9 years ago.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay
User avatar
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 Jun 2010
Location: Southeast Texas
Gender: Male
Age: 28

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby railsrust » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 am

Post deleted.
Last edited by railsrust on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:36 pm.
Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.
- Mark Twain, 1894

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!
User avatar
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: 18 Dec 2005
Gender: None specified

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby KingRCT3 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:44 am

Pssssh, it's New Texas Giant..!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron