TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

I’m going tomorrow with a few friends and using my dining plan for lunch and dinner, what restaurants have the largest portion sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have snack too, I still think the pizza fried dough is the best snack deal. In terms of portion size, I think Macho Nacho wins. Last time I went, I got a huge portion of tortilla chips ppus a burrito.

What restaurant is closest to the Candy Cabin and is Macho Nacho worth it? I don't really care for Mexican food I like the chicken and fries the best

I’m going tomorrow with a few friends and using my dining plan for lunch and dinner, what restaurants have the largest portion sizes?

If you have snack too, I still think the pizza fried dough is the best snack deal. In terms of portion size, I think Macho Nacho wins. Last time I went, I got a huge portion of tortilla chips ppus a burrito.

What restaurant is closest to the Candy Cabin and is Macho Nacho worth it? I don't really care for Mexican food I like the chicken and fries the best

Macho Nacho is Great it’s Six Flags’ version of Chipotle. And I think it’s the Filling Station

Thank you guys.

I'm currently reading a Redditor's post about funny things said on roller coasters. So I'd like to ask...

What is the funniest thing you've heard someone say on a ride at SFNE? Can be Windex Cyanid. Can be Superman. Hell, it can even be a flat ride.

I'm going to start chanting "SHED" during Cyborg Hyper Drive next month when I go. It's meant to be a reference to a ride on Mystic Timbers where the group starting chanting "SHED" for no reason. Either that or the Big Time Rush "WHOA OH OH OH OH"

I'm going to start chanting "SHED" during Cyborg Hyper Drive next month when I go. It's meant to be a reference to a ride on Mystic Timbers where the group starting chanting "SHED" for no reason. Either that or the Big Time Rush "WHOA OH OH OH OH"

I’ll stop the ride

"Goliath is open."

Not anymore.....lol....poor Goliath

Who wants to put down money on this being its last season before they put it out of its misery? The thing hemorrhages money and has done so for most of its time in the park. I can't imagine them wanting to keep dealing with the same problems that never seem to get better for much longer.

I remember when we all thought Goliath's addition spelled the end of Flashback. Oh times have changed.

They need to tear down Goliath and Flashback and put something sweet in.....there’s a good chunk of space there if Goliath and Flashback are gone.....

I was at the park yesterday and luckily was asked to be on the test run for the commercial for Cyborg: Hyperdrive. The queue is surprisingly highly themed for other things seen previously for things in SFNE. The ride takes place within Star Labs and it’s just a Chance Freestyle. There are screens around the lab explaining some sort of story but it was quiet and relatively inaudible; I’m also hoping that the animation gets some sort of update before it opens, because it is currently really bad. The queue for the ride is very short it’s just a cattlepen behind the gift shop, so I would expect opening weekend to have some lines outside the building. That is another thing, the entrance to the ride is a little obscure being off to the side of the building. The ride itself was enjoyable! It was in the dark with lasers and lights, animation and dialogue; but once again you could not hear any of the dialogue. Another strange thing about the building itself was the garage door which led to outside. Looking at the front of Star Labs there is a garage door which if opened leads right into the attraction. So this attraction that takes place in the dark is not actually in the dark because of the beams of light that glare through the garage door. Also, when the attraction reaches its maximum angle (I guess) you are blinded whenever you reach the ceiling as you are confronted with rows of LED lights right in your face. The building seemed like it was just able to fit the ride. Sorry that this is jumbled and seems to relatively bash the ride. Overall, great ride but a little underwhelming. Hope I didn’t spoil the ride for you all. Any other questions just ask!

Don't worry. They have The Grid in this new ride. Turns out the screens and effects were off for the commercial shoot. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR GRID'S VOICE

stop.gif.4109990de9a5e1394bdb5be8d64e10c9.gif

Don't worry. They have The Grid in this new ride. Turns out the screens and effects were off for the commercial shoot. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR GRID'S VOICE

[attachment=0]stop.gif[/attachment]

She is free to express her opinion even if the rest of us don't care or understand. The badgering of those with unpopular opinions only leads to flame wars.