Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:04 pm

Sorry folks, no trip report/demands fulfilled today. I was fully ready for some, but I didn't realize Andrew hadn't been to Epcot in a while, so we went there for a while, then to the Studios. We also stopped by Sea World for a bit. So, a demandless few parks. I apologize to all my loyal fans.

Note: Yes, there is a demand for Sea World (Take a picture of you kissing the glass near an electric eel at sea world, giving the illusion of you kissing it.) but what I have seen, it is against park rules to touch the eel egg thing at Kraken. Anyone know where I can fulfill this honorable demand by The Ghost?

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Next time you're at Disney, go to one of the stores that sells the Princess Dress and ask for one in 'your size'.

When there is not one your size...take a picture of you trying to get one on!

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:46 pm

This thread is all kinds of awesome.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Well, my suggestion doesn't seem as strange, I mean, as awesome as the others.

Here's one...

Eat a Dole Whip really fast and then take a picture when the brain freeze hits.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:58 pm

Not For Sale wrote:Sorry folks, no trip report/demands fulfilled today. I was fully ready for some, but I didn't realize Andrew hadn't been to Epcot in a while, so we went there for a while, then to the Studios. We also stopped by Sea World for a bit.

Oh ok, blame it on me then! You're a disappointment to your fans, don't make excuses!!

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Andrew - all you had to do was bring a luche libre mask for Bryan to wear, along with a pen and a piece of paper.

You failed!

Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:43 am

My demand would include, hair gel, a popsicle, a jack russell terrier and some ice cubes...ooops wrong website. Never mind.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:03 am

BarryH wrote:Well, my suggestion doesn't seem as strange, I mean, as awesome as the others.

Here's one...

Eat a Dole Whip really fast and then take a picture when the brain freeze hits.

Barry, he asked for demands, not suggestions.

I demand to see my demand fulfilled. Now. I demand it.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:53 pm

I want to be on the sauce team!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:50 pm

I demand more photos of lamp posts for Mr. Fudge.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS