Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Amazing report...I'm going to start making awesome demands that will involve much embarrassment!

Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:58 am

And for Bryan's hard work, I think him pushing the "shopping cart" will be my next addition to the Park Index!

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:46 am

^Yes, the Waste Management shopping cart attraction deserves permanent enshrinement.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:30 pm

I'll be going to a bunch of parks for the whole day tomorrow and would like some demands, people! Get on it!

Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Take a cup and taste the water at It's a Small World. :)

Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 pm

New rule: Barry is no longer allowed to make demands.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Wear a luche libre mask on the Mexican Boat Ride holding a sign that says "Viva la Rasa"! Screaming the slogam is optional since that will not show in a picture.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Not For Sale wrote:I'll be going to a bunch of parks for the whole day tomorrow and would like some demands, people! Get on it!

I need pictures of Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Perhaps one with you flying would make the next Park Index update...... :devil:

Oh and Aladdin's Flying Carpets! Let's make Bryan spin!

Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 am

larrygator wrote:Wear a luche libre mask on the Mexican Boat Ride holding a sign that says "Viva la Rasa"! Screaming the slogam is optional since that will not show in a picture.

Better yet, wear a shirt which reads "registered sex offender" through Fantasy Land.

Please don't actually do this. Just thinking about it is hilarious enough. ::lol::

Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 am

If you're going to Animal Kingdom, please:

1. Set up a Web cam looking into the tiger enclosure; and
2. Run around inside said enclosure naked, save for a t-bone steak strapped to your waist.

It would be a precious moment of entertainment, indeed.

Note: Theme Park Review in no way approves of animal harrassment for fun and profit. Well, maybe not for profit.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS