The Bryan and Adam Show Thread

P. 42: 11/23: IAAPA
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:13 pm

And before that pisses anyone off, Bryan is being sarcastic.

Oh, and he isn't real. He's made of cotton candy, and paperclips.

I get goeey for Lady GaGa!!!

Location: SoCal - Where you can find the most boring weather ever!

Postby KnottsDisneyFarm » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:50 pm

I for one enjoy your guys' sense of humor. It's totally original.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Bryan, have you ever tried to watch a British Comedy or Stand Up Show? You may be very surprised at their idea of humor.

BTW, you're still dead to me for the 'Adam armpit hair' photo.

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Not For Sale » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 pm

^Yes. It's almost all terrible, with very, very few exceptions.
-Bryan Stoll
Stupidity|Show|Self

Magical Hoodie Wizard

Postby J man » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 pm

^There go the British demographics.

I for one like British humor. But that is beside the point.
Click on the banner to see my movies!!!

Please visit www.SaveTheAnimatronicHippos.org

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby window » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:22 am

Not For Sale wrote:
window wrote:I just don't get it? Maybe it's because I'm English and don't understand your sense of humour? God knows. I do know that I'm VERY jealous of you guys living in Orlando and getting visit some of the best parks whenever you like :mickey:

Hey thanks for being a jerk! Myself and Adam really appreciate it after spending hundreds of dollars and countless hours doing these for people to enjoy. But it's cool, feel free not to like it then post about it. It's the internet, we're not real people.

Wow since when was being honest and simply saying 'that I didn't get it', being a jerk? There are literally hundreds of people on this website that think what you are doing is fantastic and find it hilarious, but I'm not going to blow smoke up your arse just because you're 'Bryan and Adam'. So what if 1 person doesn't it find funny? Is that really unexpected?

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby dino » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:43 am

Fun update as always, even if Adam's overenthusiasm does tend to scare me sometimes ;) .
-Gabriel

MATT DAMON has nervous tits

Postby thecoasterkid » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 am

Wait a minute? Since when did you 2 become someone who's arse I should kiss? I remember helping Adam pop his SLC cherry at Darien Lake...ohhhh, those were the days. Also, why is it always about Bryan? Why can't there be an All About Matt Damon day dammit?!

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 am

window wrote:Wow since when was being honest and simply saying 'that I didn't get it', being a jerk? There are literally hundreds of people on this website that think what you are doing is fantastic and find it hilarious, but I'm not going to blow smoke up your arse just because you're 'Bryan and Adam'. So what if 1 person doesn't it find funny? Is that really unexpected?

Again, Bryan was being sarcastic. If you've ever met him, you'd understand.

Adam, on the other, hand is a condescending bitch.

(That is also a joke)

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 am

^^^^Sarcasm aside, you may be comforted to know that I hear the producers of the hit series, The Bryan and Adam Show are looking to remake the series for British television. I even hear Ricky Gervais will play the role which Bryan Stoll made famous while Michael Emerson could take on the stunning role which Adam Roth has so strongly played over the last year. Look for an official announcement to be made following the season premiere of LOST. ;)

^^^I try to surprise you more and more with each update--its become one of my goals in the show!

^^I still think we need to have Matt Damon do a guest spot in this season... Considering how you helped me make it through my first SLC without bashing my skull to bits, I think we can afford a few minutes of airtime... Lets get to work on some sort of action scene... Can you ride a flying motorcycle through a Middle Eastern street all while drinking a delicious and refreshing Coca-Cola? If so, you're hired!

^You don't have to lie Matt... Tell them how you really feel! ;)
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!