Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

P. 1007 - 2020 Roller Coaster "Candymonium" Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 8 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
OMG! A TALKING MUFFIN!

Postby DATman » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:32 pm

I hope he's kidding too^

It looks like it will be fun, and kids will really enjoy this one. Also, if you get free recees at the end, who cares?

Idiot.

Postby Jeezus Juice » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:40 pm

The thing I think that I'm most shocked by is this will be the first chocolate themed ride at the park (well, besides the kissing tower I suppose).

Excuse me for thinking that a park built by a giant chocolate company would have at least a few candy themed rides.

Also, am I the only one that was reminded of superstar limo when I watched the video?

Jeezus "Was hoping for the 'Hershey Highway' at last!" Juice

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby YoshiFan » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:35 pm

This ride looks great. It seems like the type of ride that will appeal to everyone including those who want rides that aren't intense yet still be a lot of fun. I can't wait to try it next year

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Montu » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:18 pm

This thing looks like a load of crap that doesn't even begin to compare to Men In Black: Alien Attack at USF.

The Resident Smart-Ass

Postby CoasterFanatic » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:17 pm

Why is that a problem? Outside of Disney and Universal, I can't think of too many dark rides that come anywhere near 800 pph.

Exactly. Hersheypark doesn't need some omnimover/dual-track 2000 pph people eating monster. This will be a perfect fit.

// Isn't Mr. Toad something like 700 pph
Ted

Banned

Postby maliboomer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:23 pm

Intresting, shoot the jocks ride. Be a big hit with RC Dartarro and other school band members.

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby bobpuppet » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:01 am

Sports, guns and candy in one ride. How can you not love it? If they made it a coaster I would never get off :D

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:14 am

Jeezus "Was hoping for the 'Hershey Highway' at last!" Juice

ROTFLMMFAO... Nice!!!!!!!!

Guy "The joke is in the quote" Koepp

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby arson » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:26 am

Excuse me for thinking that a park built by a giant chocolate company would have at least a few candy themed rides.

Hersheypark is owned by Hershey Entertainment and Resorts, not The Hershey Company (formerly Hershey Foods). HE&R (formerly HERCO, Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company) used to own a lot of stuff... Lake Compounce in the mid-80's, a Pocconos resort complex, and a hotel in Corpus Cristi, Texas. In the late 80's, they consolidated, and after purchasing Dutch Wonderland (and it's Lancaster County History Museum, Wonderland Mini Golf, and Old Mill Stream Campground) a few years ago, now own Hersheypark, The Hershey Hotel, The Hershey Lodge, Hershey Nursery, a laundry and dry-cleaning service, the Herhsey Museum, Hershey Gardens, the Giant Center, Hersheypark Arena, Hersheypark Stadium, the Star Pavilion (at the Hersheypark Stadium), Hershey Highmeadow Campground, Hershey Country Club, and several restaurants. They do NOT own Chocolate World, that IS owned by The Hershey Company.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby sfmmFREAK » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:31 pm

it is the winner of the contest! what professional park would name their coaster THAT!? i mean, the name alone sounds like something you would see in rct3. lol :D

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!