Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:37 am

I rode it yesterday during the last session and it offered loads of sustained floater at a relatively fast pace. The first hill had probably 5 seconds of floater, which was great. I would say it is on par with Behemoth as a B&M hyper.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:57 am

mikehaggar wrote:Oh wow... no impressions yet? Was really looking forward to seeing what the community thinks!

Same here! There are a few 'reaction videos' on YouTube but I figured the thread would be popping off by now. As a displaced PA native and former op there, I'm dying to hear what it's like.

There is also a backseat POV out there somewhere... but don't watch it!! If you do, someone will come to your house, retrofit your favorite seat with Skyrush lap bars, staple you, and leave.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 pm

IanKgtr wrote:
mikehaggar wrote:Oh wow... no impressions yet? Was really looking forward to seeing what the community thinks!

Same here! There are a few 'reaction videos' on YouTube but I figured the thread would be popping off by now.

It's almost as if there's a global pandemic going on that's making travel / vacations a bit difficult at the moment...

Also, I mean, it's a B&M hyper. Grab a Mad-Lib and fill it out with "fun", "floater air", and "people eater", and you've pretty much covered 95% of all reactions.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am

Official front seat POV! Thoughts?

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 am

Looks like a great addition to the park. Should be a nice "break" from the thigh crusher, extreme machine across the park.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:18 am

Looks like fun! It's nice of the park to be inclusive and have something to ride for the pussies who can't handle Skyrush. ;) :P

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:37 am

Looks great, but yeah what he said. ^

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:40 am

michaellynn4 wrote:Looks like fun! It's nice of the park to be inclusive and have something to ride for the pussies who can't handle Skyrush. ;) :P

My thoughts exactly. :lmao:

I love Skyrush more than most people, but I can see how somebody would strongly dislike that ride. There is something to be said for a fun, comfortable, re-rideable B&M Hyper. Despite having similar stats, Skyrush and Candy are literally polar opposite coasters and I think this is a great addition to the park.

Hersheypark already had one of the best coaster collections in the country, and Candy honestly makes it even better. They have a coaster for every person's taste. I haven't been since 2016 but I loved the park. Hoping to visit in 2021!

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 am

They still need to RMC Wildcat tho.

sayin.gif
sayin.gif (1.83 MiB) Viewed 3587 times

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:05 am

Those sure are some weird trims with the wire running down the track. The hell you doin' B&M.

It looks like a B&M hyper, yup!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS