Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Good to see SeaWorld getting back into the game. Now that I've been to one of their parks, I have been pleased with all of their rides and shows. Quality stuff. It's a fun place, and I'm so happy they're focusing on fun again.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:22 am

boldikus wrote:Also, I'm not saying its necessarily Premier either, but the site I am referring to seems to have come to that conclusion. I do recall this supposedly being an Intamin when it was first rumored, so if we're theorizing its going to be a B&M dive because of the San Diego Mako, why couldn't this be Premier and/or Intamin? They're working with Intamin at BGW and they've worked with Premier a whole bunch the last few years. I feel like a B&M dive is a bit too lazy/on the nose.

I believe that the Premier Rides rumor started with that leaked presentation, it showed the rough concept layout with cars that were set up 6 seats, 3 cars, leading to a three-car Premier Sky Rocket train.

Personally, the "immediate sideways transfer out of the station" makes me think that it's a Mack coaster, considering that's exactly what happens on Star Trek Operation Enterprise at Movie Park Germany.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:41 am

Mack has been doing some amazing things recently, and I feel like a lot of enthusiasts have been overlooking them, just because in North America we've basically only seen their wild mouse coasters up to this point. Time Traveler is awesome, and I've heard good things about Copperhead Strike too, so it seems business may be picking up over here. I couldn't be happier.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 am

Maybe it’s not even a coaster?? Maybe a face first drop tower. Like falcons fury. But taller?
Last edited by DoinItForTheFame on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:04 am.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:03 am

^The teaser video clearly uses the word “coaster”. Falcons fury is not a roller coaster even by people that use that term in the most liberal of ways. Seaworld made it very clear that we should 100% be expecting a roller coaster.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:05 am

sfkk wrote:^The teaser video clearly uses the word “coaster”. Falcons fury is not a roller coaster even by people that use that term in the most liberal of ways. Seaworld made it very clear that we should 100% be expecting a roller coaster.

Well, I’m an idiot! I totally missed the “coaster” part.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:44 am

Guys, guys, guys. Once again, site plans leaked months ago. Its a coaster. I'm not linking to the leak but a quick google will enlighten you.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:47 am

I wonder if there are any leaked plans out there on the web?

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :mike:

Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:51 am

A.J. wrote:
boldikus wrote:Also, I'm not saying its necessarily Premier either, but the site I am referring to seems to have come to that conclusion. I do recall this supposedly being an Intamin when it was first rumored, so if we're theorizing its going to be a B&M dive because of the San Diego Mako, why couldn't this be Premier and/or Intamin? They're working with Intamin at BGW and they've worked with Premier a whole bunch the last few years. I feel like a B&M dive is a bit too lazy/on the nose.

I believe that the Premier Rides rumor started with that leaked presentation, it showed the rough concept layout with cars that were set up 6 seats, 3 cars, leading to a three-car Premier Sky Rocket train.

Personally, the "immediate sideways transfer out of the station" makes me think that it's a Mack coaster, considering that's exactly what happens on Star Trek Operation Enterprise at Movie Park Germany.

S&S has done it before with PowderKeg too so I wouldn't rule them out either especially with them entering back into the US coaster market.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS