SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

P. 619: Seven Seas Food Festival Media Preview report posted
Users viewing this topic: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Postby coneyislandchris » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:18 am

cfc wrote:
Kw6sTheatee wrote:
cfc wrote:
boldikus wrote:Bacon cheddar hush puppies?!?!?!

Thanks for this update. Super stoked to check this out in a few weeks!

If they're anything like the hush puppies at the BGW Food & Wine Festival, they're very tasty.

Does that happen on March 23, 2019? That’s when I am going and bacon cheddar hush puppies sound very appetizing.

Sorry--doesn't start until May.

And they are.

Actually looks like it IS going on now, and March 23rd is one of the dates! Here's the landing page for the event, which says it's on Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays between February 9th & May 5th.

And yes, I had those bacon cheddar hush puppies at BGW last year as well, and oh my god they are amazingly effing good. I'm going to be heading down to Orlando at the very end of this month, and knowing this information now, I'm pretty sure I'll be making SeaWorld my Friday stop. :)
That coaster dad [316] and that coaster kiddo [175]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Intimidator 305. El Toro. Skyrush.

Kiddo's faves: Banshee. Top Thrill Dragster. Valravn. Apollo's Chariot. Twisted Timbers.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:14 am

Everything at Seven Seas looks fantastic. More parks need to do food festivals like this.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!