PhotoBoothe's 2008 Australia Trip Report!

Pics/Vid from Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet 'n Wild!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:07 pm

^Having been to both Canada's Wonderland and Cedar Point - I would say go to Cedar Point, it's a great place to visit and has an overall better coaster line up IMO.

Hope your visits go well, you'll get plenty of good advice at TPR.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby billyb67 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Cedar Point it is then :)

1 full week of Cedar Point LOL !

except I won't be over that way until November and they are closed then, have to wait till next year ...
RIP Australia''''s Wonderland (1985-2004)

http://www.coastercounter.com/billyb67

COASTER COUNT: 56 (47 Steel, 9 Wooden) PARK COUNT: 15

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 pm

billyb67 wrote:Cedar Point it is then :)

1 full week of Cedar Point LOL !

except I won't be over that way until November and they are closed then, have to wait till next year ...

7 days might be a bit much (I went for 5.5 days on my first visit in 2003 and that was more than enough), but there are plenty of other things to do like visiting some of the islands in Lake Erie, the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, and there are parks like Kennywood which for example is 3 hours drive away.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Definitely not a tourist!

Postby willrocks2010 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 am

Wow! I expected you to be an average American tourist but you've learnt a lot about our culture. I honestly can't imagine a world without cricket though I actually hate cricket. What's it like?

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Re: Definitely not a tourist!

Postby PKI Jizzman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 am

willrocks2010 wrote:Wow! I expected you to be an average American tourist but you've learnt a lot about our culture. I honestly can't imagine a world without cricket though I actually hate cricket. What's it like?

Thanks! It always kills me to look at these photos, then realize what the date today is. I can't believe it's coming up on 3 years since I went. I still talk to my friends down there, not too too often though but they really showed me how to live life down under. I can't wait to make it back.

Cricket was fun, we played a game at the school I attended...I think we were the 5th string team haha. We have baseball here, but cricket is something way different than other sports. Basketball, football, baseball, and hockey and racing dominate the US.

Thanks for bringing my report back up :)
-Zach
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: Jizzman's 2008 Australia Trip Report!

Postby WildStangAlex » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 am

I was there in 2001! Its been almost 10 yrs!

Flight of James: Ride of Steel the Revenge

Postby jamesdillaman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:56 pm

^^ Where's the trip report from SFGAm? ;)
On the eighth day, God created the keytar.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby burgo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 am

Bringing this up again, but i actually go to the school you came for. Did you like it?

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:42 am

burgo wrote:Bringing this up again, but i actually go to the school you came for. Did you like it?

It's so funny that you found this thread because of the school that I came to Australia apart of the exchange I was in! I just send you a message. It just goes to show you how huge TPR is.

I loved Australia and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about the family that hosted me, the friends I met, and the incredible adventures I had going to the Bunya Mountains, the Gold Coast, and all the Theme Parks.

I still think Scooby Doo's coaster was one of the most fun coasters I've ever been on. And Giant Drop is insane.
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!