Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Kemah Boardwalk and Bullet Discussion Thread

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:49 am

Anyone local know if Boardwalk Bullet will be open within the week? If not I will call the park but I have a spring break trip and would love to get a ride on one of my bucket list coasters.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:20 am

Jelenp wrote:Anyone local know if Boardwalk Bullet will be open within the week? If not I will call the park but I have a spring break trip and would love to get a ride on one of my bucket list coasters.

as you note, best bet is to call em to ask.

it's down for "Winter Maintenance".. but I think it's been down for a while at this point (at least since early Feb).

Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:20 am

I was down in the Houston area a couple weeks ago for the first time and checked out the boardwalk. The Bullet was awesome, though a bit rough. The ride packs a lot into a small footprint.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:36 pm

^It's unreal how much track they manage to pack into a tiny footprint. I feel like there were at least 10 times (slight exaggeration possibly) where I thought we were about to head into a brake run but the ride just kept on going.
Last edited by coasterbill on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:36 pm.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:45 pm

I felt the same way. If this thing doesn't have the record for track crossovers, it has to be up there.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS