Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Disneyland Resort (DL, DLR, DCA) Discussion Thread

Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 pm

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:Cool, it's a really fun way to make it look like the thought bubble thingies from the movie.

I'm not a fan at all of the whole Pixar Pier area. Anything Pixar and the Pier theme just don't go together. This to me is just a nice look flat ride that is out of place. The whole Pixar area belongs inside like Snoopy area at USJ or Dreamworks at Motiongate.

Fri May 17, 2019 5:02 am

Oh, ok. Well, one less person in line ahead of me for whatever they're calling the Wonder Wheel now. Thanks!

Fri May 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Sleeping Beauty Castle has been revealed.

https://twitter.com/mouseinfo/status/1129433976764919808?s=21

Fri May 17, 2019 6:45 pm

^ Looks great!

Fri May 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Pretty. Very pretty. Going to love seeing it all lit up at night, too. :mickey:

Sun May 19, 2019 8:06 am

It was actually a cool sight to see the castle slowly revealed over the past week. Sunday was still full scrim, Wednesday was half, and Friday was fully revealed on the front. It does look even better at night too.

Thu May 30, 2019 9:37 pm

So I just spent the last two days on Batuu - aka - Disneyland's "Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge!" I'll have a full report from the media event soon, but for now, as there is a *LOT* to process, let me just leave you with a few things to sink your teeth into...

Last edited by robbalvey on Thu May 30, 2019 9:37 pm.

Thu May 30, 2019 10:34 pm

robbalvey wrote:So I just spent the last two days on Batuu - aka - Disneyland's "Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge!" I'll have a full report from the media event soon, but for now, as there is a *LOT* to process, let me just leave you with a few things to sink your teeth into...

I’ve been following along your socials and loving watching you experience this! Been waiting for you to post here! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

Thu May 30, 2019 11:21 pm

Fantastic coverage! The land looks amazing!

Fri May 31, 2019 3:22 am

Wow, this is incredible. I love how the lights flicker when the Falcon takes damage. And those creature toys... :lover:
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS