Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:40 am

Yaaay! More updates!

Very nice TR... But the park removed the boat jumpers? Awwww... :( it was such a unique attraction.

And pity the boat jumper people, I mean, they worked there for so long and they can't event put it on their resume'...

"So, Tamaki, you say you would like to join us here at Yoshi & Yoshi law firm? What kind of skills do you have?"
-"Oh, I can jump on boats and land in the same spot."

I still don't get what makes Blue Fall that much better from other towers. And what is this "fake drop" you mentioned?

Surf coaster looks relaly cool! I was sure it was on land though? Is there a similar looking coaster somewhere built on land?
:elissa2:

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:14 am

Why am I the only person who is totally in love with Thunder Dolphin :lmao: ? Seriously though, I love that ride!

-Dainan "It's my favorite steel coaster" Rafferty

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 am

Great update, any themepark with boobs is a good themepark in my eyes. Blue Fall helps, too.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 am

Yay, more Japan updates! I almost forgot that they weren't finished.

Blue Fall looks awesome!

Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:47 pm

Those Drunken Barrels were insane, when we rode them we tried to spin them as fast as possible, and every Japanese just starred at us laughing, even them on the ride. It was awesome.

The Fake Drop was a nice touch on a drop tower, wonder if there is more towers that have them.

Surf Coaster was awesome, especially in the back.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:18 pm

i really dont see any difference between pepsi and coke...

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:09 pm

^ And I really don't see why we should let you keep posting here if you can't be bothered to use correct grammar. Please read this:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=31454

--Robb "Aren't kids taught to capitalize words in school anymore?" Alvey

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:32 pm

^He doesn't see a difference between Coke and Pepsi...of course he's going to have issues!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:40 pm

I really don't care what there is, but pepsi is what I usually prefer, its a little more sweeter.

BTW Great update you guys!

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Dear Robb,

Yes we are taught how to capitilize and spell correctly in school. But its things like AIM and Myspace that have corrupted us (the youth of america) into thinking we can get away with these things in real life.

Anywhos... love the update! It was a very good Thanksgiving Treat.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS