^ If you’re looking for thrills at Centreville you’ll be disappointed, but there are some highlights that I believe make it work visiting.
- The ferry ride to the island offers beautiful views of downtown and is an attraction in its own right.
- The park’s Sky Ride is a relaxing 10+ minute ride with nice views of the park and again, views of the Toronto skyline.
- There is an enclosed Scrambler ride that isn’t very dark, but they kept me on For a good 5 minutes.
- The Park has a small log flume, which is always a positive
- And finally the park’s Haunted Barrel Works dark ride is a true classic. Loud noises, silly effects and a hilarious guillotine scene make this ride worth the trip.
There’s several food stands, a gift shop and plenty of kids rides including a Miler kids coaster as well. My lone complaint was the “No Single Riders” rule on the Antique Cars. I asked the operator if it was simply for kids and he said no and that he didn’t know why it was a rule... it just is.
So I guess In Summary, If you have the time and don’t mind battling downtown traffic and parking, I’d recommend a visit. I enjoyed my time there back in June before the Corey Hart concert (which was awesome!) and would definitely return.