TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

NEW! Pay your deposit online! Page 54.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Postby AndyGiles » Sat May 17, 2008 7:07 am

SharkTums wrote:In one month we will be closing the US Trip so if you're interested let me know very soon. As of now we still have spots available.

There's always a good range of people, seeing your age in the profile you'd fit in just perfect. As for people going solo...I'd say 90% or more come solo and leave with great friends!

I should know for sure in around 2 weeks whether I can go or not...will the trip still be open then?

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat May 17, 2008 10:09 am

^Email me.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Edward » Sat May 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Hm... These TPR trips are sounding more and more interesting for some strange reason... Maybe something is calling me to get out/travel more. Was thinking of applying to next year's Europe trip but... somehow after reading a bit from page 54 and reading that it's still open, I'm temted. Maybe it is just that the planning space between today and the trip is much shorter. Though it will cut my money quota in half. :?r

I just want to ask some questions.
1: The initial deposite. Is it added to or part of the $2600 payment? Meaning, half now, the other half when I meet you?

2: How much longer is the Europe Trip depositing still open, assuming nobody takes the last spots?

/Edward

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat May 17, 2008 5:08 pm

The Europe Trip is closed.

We currently have spots open on the USA East Coast Tour and that will close June 15th.

We also have ONE spot remaining on China.

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Location: Christiansburg, Virginia. Closest theme park is......more than 2 hours away...

Postby Footballteen58 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 am

Ugh man I would love to go on all of those trips but my schedule just won't coperate me being a football player and 2 a day practice starts July 31st. I would LOVE to go on that east coast trip. Maybe I can go on a trip next year if the dates are before August.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby AndyGiles » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:52 am

It looks like I won't be able to make the East Coast trip. :cry:

My boss is going on a holiday at that exact time so it will be impossible for me to get the time off.

SharkTums, thanks very much for sending all the information through. I really am devastated that I can't go as financially, this is the first year I could afford it.

I would loved to have gone and think I would have had a blast.

Have fun guys!

I Love Donkeys!

Postby johnusername » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 am

The ERT, what is it like? It's just the TPR group allowed in?

FIRE HAIRED BOY

Postby krazekiddd » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:51 pm

^ERT is a great thing to have! It's only open to participants of the tour unless R&E open it to everyone like they are doing with Behemoth Bash.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!