TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

NEW! Pay your deposit online! Page 54.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby KingOfNynex2003 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:27 pm

Hey Robb I don't know if you know this yet but from what I've heard from a fellow ACEr that SFNE's Superman Ride Of Steel coaster as of now is closed indefinitely or until Six Flags decides to bring it back into operation but who knows how long that'll be because take a look at how long X was down at SFMM but you never know they might bring it back into operation before the trip.
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/a8a731ac04bc03138e9c85ddc2e9c415.jpg[/img][/url]

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby HerBlackWings » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:16 am

OH MY GOD!!!

Really, from all accounts that I've heard, S:RoS has been running since the 16th. It was definitely in a state of SBNO for awhile (OMG fanbois!)...but the "willie wonka award" has miraculously resurrected it.

(Midwesters have pwned the East Coast.)

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby KingOfNynex2003 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:20 am

HerBlackWings wrote:OH MY GOD!!!

Really, from all accounts that I've heard, S:RoS has been running since the 16th. It was definitely in a state of SBNO for awhile (OMG fanbois!)...but the "willie wonka award" has miraculously resurrected it.

(Midwesters have pwned the East Coast.)

Well at least the number 1 coaster will hopefully be up and running because I'm actually thinking I might come to this event but the only problem is I don't have a clue how I'm going to save up about $4500 (that's including airfare as well) for this trip because there is no way I'm going to sit in coach for 9.5 hours to fly from Vancouver to Philadelphia in a sardine can. Also I would like to come badly because as you can see my coaster count is pretty much non-existent right now and if I come to this trip my coaster count will be a heck of a lot bigger.
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/a8a731ac04bc03138e9c85ddc2e9c415.jpg[/img][/url]

I'm a culture ho

Postby Noxegon » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:23 am

Robb, please don't forget that 5pm PST is 1am in the UK/Ireland and worse on the continent - in other words, not a runner on a work night. I'll be there in spirit though :)

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby DRACHEN_FIRE_FAN-BOY » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:10 am

Robb, how could you get rid of the Texas trip!?!?

I can't do to eastern seaboard trip, and Im pretty sure that I can't do the China or Japan trip.....

This title is RUBBISH!

Postby Mike Austin » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:59 am

Noxegon wrote:Robb, please don't forget that 5pm PST is 1am in the UK/Ireland and worse on the continent - in other words, not a runner on a work night. I'll be there in spirit though :)

1am?

Damn, looks like I won't be in the chat either then. :(

Also, putting back the deadline sucks, because now they'll be even less chance of me going on the trip, and now I'll be getting more anxious. ::(

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby bobpuppet » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 am

Mike Austin wrote:
Noxegon wrote:Robb, please don't forget that 5pm PST is 1am in the UK/Ireland and worse on the continent - in other words, not a runner on a work night. I'll be there in spirit though :)

1am?

Damn, looks like I won't be in the chat either then. :( ::(

Mike, Noxegon Robb will almost definitely post a transcript for those of us who will not be able to make the chat.

Mike Austin wrote: Also, putting back the deadline sucks, because now they'll be even less chance of me going on the trip, and now I'll be getting more anxious. ::(

Don't worry Mike at worst you'll be on the waiting list. There always people who drop out so there's a good chance you'll still get on the Trip. Robb and Elissa hate turning people away. They always work very hard to make sure that everyone who wants to go on a TPR trip gets on one.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:12 am

Mike Austin wrote:

1am?

Also, putting back the deadline sucks, because now they'll be even less chance of me going on the trip, and now I'll be getting more anxious. ::(

Dude, Chill out.

EDIT: Darn you Peter for typing faster then me! :b

As far as I know no one has been turned away from a trip that has had their deposit in by the deadline. There are always drops during the year as people figure out there vacation time and money situation. I know it is tough to wait but R&E will do everything they can to get you on the trip.

I'm sure Robb will post a transcript of the chat. Read it the next day and then ask any questions that weren't answered.

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Trips

Postby snorkymn » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:24 am

Ahh.. I was looking forward to the Texas trip as well. It's much easier to do extended weekends than 2 week trips for me.. Oh well, there's always 2009!

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby coaster05 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:33 am

Mike Austin wrote:

1am?

So when should R&E have a chat that fits EVERYONE'S schedule?

Second by postponing the deadline they are trying to see if there is enough interest for 2 buses, which would make your odds greater to go. This is not exactly rocket science.

As far as no Texas you do realize they have a kid, jobs, website, and other trips to plan, so try cutting them some slack.

Some of you will be joining a trip for the first time, do you really want the first thing that people remember about you to be some selfish comment?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!