TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

Hey everyone!

Here are the flyers and brief details for our 2008 trips!

**NOTE** If you are planning on attending one of these 4 trips but have not sent in your deposit yet, please EMAIL us at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com so we can "pencil" you in. The sooner we get an idea of how many people are interested the sooner can give everyone the final price of the trip!

TPR's China Trip 2008

- Saturday August 30th, 2008 to Thursday September 11th, 2008

- Parks Include: Happy Valley, Beijing Amusement Park, Hong Kong Disneyland, Mysterious Island, Fishermans Wharf, Ocean Park, Chimelong Paradise, Shijingshan Park, Pearl Land, and more!

- Coasters Include: Crystal Wings (B&M Flyer), Golden Wings (Custom Vekoma SLC), Space Mountain (You know what this is!), S&S Screamin' Squirrel, Skycar (Intamin Rocket Coaster), The Dragon (Arrow Multilooper), Intamin 10 inversion coaster, New for 2008 B&M Dive Machine, Vekoma Motor Bike, Intamin Half-Pipe, Chinese Copy of a Vekoma SLC (Yikes!), and lots of other crazy Chinese coasters very few people have ever seen!

Event Fee of $2950 - $3350, £1500 – £1700, or €2100 – €2400)

(Event fees are based on double occupancy - single supplement would be more)

Includes:

- All Ground Transportation, Domestic Air Transfer within China from Beijing to Guangzhou, Ferry Transfer to/from Macau

- 13 Nights of Lodging at all 5 Star Hotels in Mainland China and on Disney property for 4 nights in Hong Kong!

- All Park Admissions (14 Parks Planned at this time!)

- Visit to the Great Wall (Including coming down the Great Wall via Alpine Slide!) and surrounding areas

- Time at the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square

- At least one meal per day plus snacks & drinks! 25 Meals Total!

- TPR Exclusive Tour Shirt/Luggage tags, DVD of Photos & Video of the Trip, Group Photo, Access to Exclusive Messageboard on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise.

An initial deposit of $300 will reserve your spot NOW and is due by November 15th, 2007. If we have more deposits than spots available there will be a lottery in November, 2007.

Space IS limited so get your deposits in ASAP!

TPR's Tokyo Trip 2008

- Sunday September 14th, 2008 to Monday September 22nd, 2008

- Parks Include: Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea, Tobu Zoo, Fuji-Q, LaQua, Toshimaen, Sea Paradise, Cosmoworld, Nasu Highland, Yomiuriland, and more!

- Coasters Include: New for 2008 Intamin Mini-Hyper, Thunder Dolphin (Intamin Hyper), Eejanaika (S&S 4th Dimension), Space Mountain (You know what this is!), Big Thunder Mountain, Regina (Intamin Woodie), Bandit (Togo Hyper), Fujiyama (another Togo Hyper), Surf Coaster (Togo awesome coaster!), Blue Fall (Intamin 300+ foot Drop Tower), Big Boom (Meisho insane looping coaster, and lots more!

Event Fee of $2400 - $2600 or £1250 – £1350 or €1750 – €1900 (Event fees are based on double occupancy - single supplement would be more)

Includes:

- All Ground Transportation, (Trains, Buses, Monorails, and much more!)

- 8 Nights of Lodging including 3 nights at a Tokyo Disney Resort Hotel

- All Park Admissions (14 Parks Planned at this time!)

- At least one meal per day plus snacks & drinks!

- TPR Exclusive Tour Shirt/Luggage tags, DVD of Photos & Video of the Trip, Group Photo, Access to Exclusive Messageboard on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise.

An initial deposit of $275 will reserve your spot NOW and is due by November 15th, 2007. If we have more deposits than spots available there will be a lottery in November, 2007.

TPR's Mainland Europe Trip 2008

- June 22nd to July 6th 2008

- Parks include: Disneyland Paris, Europa Park, Tripsdrill, Phantasialand, Holiday Park, Heide Park, Walibi World, Walibi Belgium, Bobbejaanland, Efteling, Parc Asterix, Toverland and MORE - at least 17 parks in total!

- Coasters include: Expedition GeForce, Mammut, Black Mamba, Colossos, Troy, Silver Star, Euro Mir, Goliath, Loup Garou, Robin Hood, Typhoon, Tonerre de Zeus, Space Mountain: Mission 2, Desert Race, Winjas, Flying Dutchman, and lots, LOTS more!

Event fee of $2750 to $2950, £1400 to £1500 UK or €2100 - €2250 includes:

- 14 nights of lodging including resort accomodations for 3 nights on property at Disneyland Paris, 2 nights at Europa Park, and 3 nights at Phantasialand!

- All park admissions

- All ground transportation

- At LEAST one meal per day

- TPR Trip Shirt

- TPR Luggage tags

- DVD of photos and video from the trip

- Park Perks (including ERT sessions, photo opportunities, etc)

- Access to the TPR Mainland Europe 2008 Trip Forum

An initial deposit of $250 must be postmarked or send via paypal by September 28th, 2007. Payment instructions are detailed on the flyer.

TPR's East Coast USA 2008

- August 7th to August 18th, 2008

- Parks include: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags New England, Six Flags America, Busch Gardens Europe, Hersheypark, Kings Dominion, Knoebel's, Dorney Park, Lake Compounce and MORE - at least 17 parks in total!

- Coasters include: El Toro, Kingda Ka, Fahrenheit, Flying Turns, Nitro, Superman: Ride of Steel (two different versions!), Griffon, Apollo's Chariot, Alpengeist, Storm Runner, Lightning Racer, Volcano, Phoenix, Twister, Talon, Boulder Dash, and lots, LOTS more!

Event fee of $1950 to $2150, £1000 to £1100 or €1450 - €1600 includes:

- 11 nights of lodging including 2 "two night stays" and 1 "four night stay" which will help make the trip easier!

- All park admissions

- All ground transportation

- At LEAST one meal per day

- TPR Trip Shirt

- TPR Luggage tags

- DVD of photos and video from the trip

- Park Perks (including ERT sessions, photo opportunities, etc)

- Access to the TPR East Coast USA 2008 Trip Forum

An initial deposit of $200 must be postmarked or send via paypal by September 28th, 2007. Payment instructions are detailed on the flyer.

A note about previous TPR Trippers "Priority Placement."

If you have previously been on a TPR trip in 2006 or 2007 you will be given priority placement over someone who has not. In the event that there are more previous TPR trippers deposits received than there are spots on the trip, there will be a lottery and anyone with priority placement will be ahead of anyone else on the waiting list.

If you have problems downloading or reading these flyers, or have any other questions, you may post them here or email me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

I think that's it! We look forward to seeing everyone on a TPR trip in 2008!

--Robb

tpr_east_coast_usa_2008_flyer_182.pdf

TPR East Coast USA Trip 2008 Flyer!

tpr_europe_trip_2008_flyer_384.pdf

TPR Europe Trip 2008 Flyer!

tpr_tokyo_flyer_2008.pdf

TPR Tokyo 2008 Trip Flyer!

tpr_china_flyer_2008.pdf

TPR China Trip 2008 Flyer!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on how many people sign up. TPR Trips will never be any bigger than the Midwest Trip (100 people).

Also, even though deposits are not due until the end of September, the earlier you send yours in, or let me know it's on the way the sooner we can start planning and letting everyone know if it looks like there will be one bus, two buses, a double decker bus, or a lottery.

Thanks! Feel free to keep asking questions...we will also announce a TPR Trips Chat for later this week if people are interested.

For this initial deposit you do not have to include the $5 to cover the PayPal fees, but you are always welcome to if you'd like!

eCheck option takes out a flat $5 fee no matter how much money is sent, compared to the normal PayPal percentage that's why it is a much better option on any large payments.

Thanks for asking.

I was reading the Europe Trip Flyer, and saw that 16-17 year olds could travel without a parent/guardian. I thought I had read somewhere else that anyone under 18 could not go on an over seas trip without a parent/guardian.

Was that a mistake, or did you guys change your mind?

We changed our mind after the Spain and Midwest Trips. All of our minors were EXCELLENT! You should thank them all for being better behaved than a lot of the 'of age' participants.

You still need to be approved by Robb and myself, and have your parents sign you away, but yes 16 & 17 year olds will be allowed to travel on their own to Europe.

Y'all need to come further down south on the East Coast trip. I was actually hoping that this was going to be a trip that I could join on, but my idea of this trip doesn't take you down through here. I was hoping that with the opening of Hard rock Park you would, oh well. Maybe some other year.

Just sent US$255 for Europe, eCheque fee included. I will more than likely do the East Coast trip as well - since I want to hit Hard Rock Park next year and so will be in the area anyway - you should get that deposit very soon.

Only 305.5 days till Mainland Europe trip day (and the countdown is on my Myspace profile already, heh)

*siiiiiiiiiigh*

I have a question, I want to go on the Mini Toyko and the China trip, will I be allowed to do that? I know there not up yet but I want to know.

Considering Elissa addressed that just 2 posts above yours, my 8 ball is reading not likely. You have to have a parent sign and be approved by R&E. I doubt if they would make that decision based on a single post.

I have a question, I want to go on the Mini Toyko and the China trip, will I be allowed to do that? I know there not up yet but I want to know.

Considering Elissa addressed that just 2 posts above yours, my 8 ball is reading not likely. You have to have a parent sign and be approved by R&E. I doubt if they would make that decision based on a single post.

I will be 18 years old at the time of the trip.

I'm going to check if when my school begins next year. Meanwhile, i'm just going for both trips (that's ok right?) so i hopefully can be on one of the two. Deposit should be there in a couple of hours

Are you lying about your age then? Cause your profile says your're 16...how will you be 18 by next summer?

Anyways...you can go on as many trips as you'd like. We have someone doing all 5 trips this summer! And several people that did 2 or 3.

Is there a way to do part of the east coast 2008 trip

I’m local NJ but can’t make all the days

I know last year European coaster club had that option and I went to a parks just not all 17 days they did.

I just drove to each park on my own and joined up at that park

It was still fun.

any CLementon Park (Tsunimi) only need 2 hours at the park

or Wildwood ?

Thanks