Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

What is your next park?

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:19 pm

I want to know what the next park you're going to will be. It can be anywhere, it doesn't matter if you've been there or not, just post the next park you're going to.

For me, I'm going to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom tomorrow for the first time since they changed it earlier this year.
Last edited by ernierocker on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:51 pm.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:34 pm

Indiana Beach on the 21st, maybe, and then hopefully hw with mom and sis on the 1st of august.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:42 pm

Either Cypress Gardens or the bonus park on day 1 of the Midwest trip.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:00 pm

Either Holiday World or Silver Dollar City.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 pm

Busch Gardens Tampa tomorrow for work and then Cypress Gardens on Thursday for Media Day for the Starliner!

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:09 pm

Cypress Gardens whenever the Starliner opens, or Dania Beach(Boomers) on the way down to the Keys.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:15 pm

I don't know I'm probbaly not going to another theme park untill summer of 2008, since I allreday went to CP, GL this year. I Might go to Six Flags New England but probably not. But next year it would probably be, Six Flags Great America.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm

~ ~ ~

Somewhere in .... Japan.

:wink:

(*schedule "subject to ch-ch-ch-change")

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:08 am

Fingers crosssed my next park will be a trip to Camelot Theme Park in the UK at the end of the month.

Waiting until 'Knightmare' gets launched, it had been delayed due to the bad weather over there, and they also delayed the media launch day too.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:22 am

Lagoon, next month. ...shortly followed by BGE and Dollywood.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS