The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

The *BIG* Update is here!!! Check Page 112!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby MrMorgan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:10 am

Peejay wrote:
TPDave wrote:So yeh, Morgan, post your poem thingy, it could shut a few people up :p

Totally agree, Dave. And also, it was just too good to not be published. Something like that would never come into my mind. Great job, Mr. Morgan.

Hey guys! Are you home yet? I'm going to post the lyrics to the poem, but I want to wait until Robb posts the video because I think the live performance will be much more embarrassing and humiliating to the whiny posters it was directed at.

Oh, and now that they've read this, they'll be wetting their pants in anticipation of the "Morgan's rude poem about people complaining there's no updates" update. That's nice, too.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby TheLastGunslinger » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:11 am

Another great update Homer. I could swear I was actually there.

Jolly jolly jolly jolly jolly

Postby Louise » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:13 am

OMG Hanno, that picture is freaking hysterical!!

Kyle, the add-on was a whole lot of fun, but you were VERY much missed by many of us, believe me. You too Jon, and Rich and Melanie and my Brit boys and all the others who left after Spain! Was great to meet all the new people, just a shame not everybody was there. But there'll be other trips and other times.

The parks were all awesome, and I'll probably try and post some kind of trip report without pictures at some point, but it's the people that really made the trip for me. Alveys, the Panthers, the Retarded Yellow Hat Crew, the surviving members of the BotBC, the people who were on the UK trip last year but I only got to know this year, the new people, and everybody else... I never thought anything could live up to the UK trip, but this was insanely amazing and I'm missing it (and you all) already!

Only slight sore point on the trip was losing (on the very last night before I flew home) a bag containing 180 cigarettes, my graduation hat (this is the thing I'm most bummed about because that's an awesome memory and souvenir, sorry Larry :(), my Zamperla cap (Bruno, can I get another one?!), and my block of wood from Troy. :(:(:(:(:( *sob*

To those of you who are bitching about updates, everybody seems to be being too nice to you people. This trip was exhausting for everybody, let alone Robb and Elissa, who had 800 other things to do on top of having fun in the parks. You should be grateful that Robb posts any updates at all whilst on a trip, I sure as hell wouldn't. You *know* how busy he is, yet you continue to bitch and whine? I suggest you get lost, and find some other way of distracting yourself in order to remain patient. The updates aren't thrown together in ten minutes, even these mini forum updates can take several hours, and he does actually want to eat, sleep, and spend time with his wife, daughter, and friends at some point. I knew there had been one or two complaints earlier in the thread, but I didn't realise there were members here who were stupid, inconsiderate, and rude enough to actually continue bitching. Seriously, banning you guys until all the updates are done sounds like a GREAT plan to me.

Amazing trip. Yum.

I saw, went and conquered Steel Dragon 2000. It's still crap!

Postby wrebbit » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:26 am

MrMorgan wrote:
Peejay wrote:
TPDave wrote:So yeh, Morgan, post your poem thingy, it could shut a few people up :p

Totally agree, Dave. And also, it was just too good to not be published. Something like that would never come into my mind. Great job, Mr. Morgan.

Hey guys! Are you home yet? I'm going to post the lyrics to the poem, but I want to wait until Robb posts the video because I think the live performance will be much more embarrassing and humiliating to the whiny posters it was directed at.

Oh, and now that they've read this, they'll be wetting their pants in anticipation of the "Morgan's rude poem about people complaining there's no updates" update. That's nice, too.

I can't wait. You were seriously awesome Morgan =)
:evil: Incurring the wraith of the title fairy :evil:

He's kind of sad and pathetic

Postby BarryH » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:40 am

^^Here here, Lou! Let's ban those who complained about the lack of updates. Better yet, let's exile them to Coasterbuzz and the DIS Boards! :)

Anyway, I should have Robb take a photo of me in a Speedo. That way on the Japan trip, if anyone complains about the lack of updates, Robb can post the photos!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Hammer8 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:41 am

This thread is useless without more pics of Big Mike. :P

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby coaster05 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:12 am

Lou I have to say I love you more than ever. Sitting at home, listening to these little tools whine about updates, whine about POV's and countless other things has made me sick. Thanks to these tools I couldn't check in on my friends and see what they were up too. I believe a ban until updates are finished along with a ban from any TPR trip seems appropriate. My parents use these updates as a way to check in on their family and experience the trip with a loved one, yet you people are upset because you can't download a ride video of a ride you will probably never go on since you live your life through the computer.

Obviously this post is only for the whiners, and all others who just enjoy the pictures like a normal human being should are exempt from my attack.

Rich "Can't wait for Europe" Bitner

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby TheRealTinkerbell » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:16 am

Dear Whiners,
Your lack of mental ability to not annoy our beloved Robb and Elissa has gone far too much and way out of proportion. I understand that many of us are living vicariously through these updates, but to push one to their limits and DEMAND updates is cruel. Many of us have never gone on these trips, and some of us are hoping to save up money to go on these trips next year. Have you thought what if Robb and Elissa get just so sick of your annoyances that they post no trips and no updates? HOW WOULD YOU LIVE?!!!!?!?!?! Robb and Elissa are doing this-TPR.com, and trips, AND updates-because they love to do it, not because they are obligated to. I hope that one day you whinners will grow up and realize what hard work they are doing, and learn to appreciate it. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you could live a couple of days, maybe even a week or two without an update. I mean, seriously, it's just TPR.com, not life....unless you have dedicated your life to TPR.com and Robb and Elissa...then that's a whole different issue that I will not waste my time to discuss about. All that we other members ask is that you please calm down and quit whinning about updates. Good things come to those who wait for it.
Thank You
-Jen

and if you still didn't get what I tried to explain, or what everyone else has BEEN trying to explain, maybe this will help:

:devil: SHUT THE HECK UP ABOUT UPDATES! QUIT YOUR WHINNING! :devil:

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:59 am

:lover:

I love you, Louise!

For what you posted - don't get any ideas now..... <g>

Banning would help. Taking away their pc would be AWESOME!

:b
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Desperate Housewife Who Wants to Live in THIS Castle!

Postby disneygurlz2s » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:35 pm

Kudos to Homer for lightening the mood here.... However, I am a bit concerned about little Kristen. She seems to have gotten so thin on the trip? Perhaps Robb and Elissa are so preoccupied over all this arguing about updates, lack of updates, and people being pissed about people being pissed about updates that they have forgotten to feed the baby? She looks like a stick figure! ;)

Welcome back home to all the travelers!

Shari

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!