Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

Wed May 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Nice update, Despicable Me is really looking great.

Also agreed, I was laughing at some of those shots of the employees.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:19 pm

CTU Agent wrote:I just know I'm going to get drunk at the park one day and accidentally buy Dumbledore's robe.

This must happen.

dt

Wed May 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Its not always smiles and sunshine when working in a theme park, but dang, it seems everyone was depressed that day. =P

They're only testing the Q Bots for today and tomorrow, off duty employees can pick them up before they go in to play that day to test the system.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

I know with the Express system, staying at an on-site hotel/resort meant that your room key doubled as an Express Pass. Are they still going to do this (in some form) with the Q-Bots?

Thanks for the update! As stated, Despicable Me looks great!

Wed May 02, 2012 4:05 pm

I was wondering around universal today as well. I saw the despicable me queue and thought it looked really nice. I didn't even notice the Qbots though I did notice all the normal lines were nice and short

Wed May 02, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm usually a Q-bot hater, but I actually think Universal Orlando was waiting to get this system. I can see Universal getting a fortune on this since they're known for very long lines (as with other Orlando parks).

Wed May 02, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm sorry, Adam... quick question:
Did you just post a photo TR of Q-Bot testing, or did you just post a photo TR of miserable Universal employees?

Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 pm

^Totally up to your interpretation! ;)

Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm

CTU Agent wrote:I just know I'm going to get drunk at the park one day and accidentally buy Dumbledore's robe.

:nina:

Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 pm

I wonder how the whole set-up regarding the queue is going to work here. Are we going to go inside Gru's house, back outside, and then into the final preshow room? I guess we'll find out this Summer.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS