Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 1468 - Halloween Horror Nights 29 Media Event TR!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 7 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Elissa's Instincts Are Strong!

Postby steel » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:49 pm

Wes41190 wrote:
steel wrote:Man, I was nearly yelling at my screen multiple times while reading this board. There is so much I could say right now that would completely invalidify half of your arguments that this is a bad idea.

steel wrote:invalidify

steel wrote:invalidify

It's invalidate, homes. Or is that some sort of magic word that you read in Harry Potter.

Amazing how not everyone is perfect. ::evil:: I was in a hurry.
And why did you feel the need to make fun of me for reading Harry Potter?

Postby Wes » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:52 pm

I was bored.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby JT3000 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:16 pm

Why wouldn't he make fun of you? Harry Potter fans are the new Trekkies. :lolr:

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby RedB » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:36 pm

So what would be the potter version of "Live long and prosper"?

Give me Disney, or give me death!

Location: Waiting to take a bulldozer into Extreme Makeover: DCA

Postby America Sings Freak » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:55 pm

RedB wrote:So what would be the potter version of "Live long and prosper"?
Live long and don't get killed by anything or anybody from the books! :lmao: I personally feel this a great idea and is definitely going to work, because a lot of peeps like Harry Potter books and for those that don't hey it will still have a robo coaster! :br

Coaster Count: 49

Elissa's Instincts Are Strong!

Postby steel » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:39 pm

JT3000 wrote:Why wouldn't he make fun of you? Harry Potter fans are the new Trekkies. :lolr:

Would you leave?

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby JT3000 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:47 am

Is that a rhetorical question?

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby neovortex2k » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:31 am

UH UH they could have one of those booster bike coasters but retheme the bikes to brooms!!!!

Oh and could you imagine the sweet shop from Hogsmeade being there and eing able to buy chocolate frogs and stuff!

And how abou changing Mythos to the great hall and having the roof change colours and stuff.

2012+Mayan=BS!

Postby Chris Benvenuto » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:24 pm

neovortex2k wrote:UH UH they could have one of those booster bike coasters but retheme the bikes to brooms!!!!

Oh and could you imagine the sweet shop from Hogsmeade being there and eing able to buy chocolate frogs and stuff!

And how abou changing Mythos to the great hall and having the roof change colours and stuff.

Whoa, A little too excited? I liked the idea of the land being re-themed, and the Booster Bike idea is cool. But no changes to Mythos, when I went to IOA in 01' Mythos was sweet. I don't went that changed to the great hall, no way!!

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:24 pm

Chris Benvenuto wrote:
neovortex2k wrote:UH UH they could have one of those booster bike coasters but retheme the bikes to brooms!!!!

Whoa, A little too excited? I liked the idea of the land being re-themed, and the Booster Bike idea is cool. But no changes to Mythos, when I went to IOA in 01' Mythos was sweet. I don't went that changed to the great hall, no way!!

I hate to tell you this. But Re-themeing Mythos might be exactly what it does need. If you havn't been since 01' then you havn't experienced the gradual demise to what was once one of the best Theme Park dining experiences in the US. Not that their bad by industry standards. Just compared to their own standards set way back. It has gone way downhill.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!