Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:27 am
jlp94 wrote:Hey everyone,
So as some of you know, I'm visiting Universal Orlando (both parks) on Wednesday the 27th, and I need advice! I'll be staying the whole day from open to late in the evening (7:00-8:00 I'll be leaving), so keep that in mind when responding. Because this is part of a school trip, I can't add any more days, unfortunately.
1. What is the best order to hit up the rides and attractions? Must rides for me at IOA are Hulk, Spiderman, Jurassic Park, Kong and Forbidden Journey. Must rides for me at USF are the four coasters (I only have 1/4 credits), plus Transformers, maybe Jimmy Fallon, Men In Black, Simpsons, and maybe Fast and the Furious. This question is CRITICAL because I only have one day here, and I'd really like the best advice possible.
2. What are the best restaurants for lunch and dinner? (best snacks in the park would be a nice bonus too )
3. "Magic" seats or the best rows/seats on coasters? I love trying multiple seats for the best possible ride so I always ask those questions when trip planning.
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:11 am
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:13 am
Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:41 pm
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:44 am
ADMIN EDIT: Please allow the TPR Moderators to post official announcements to the park discussion threads as they are announced. Parks send us their official press releases and posting another news source's article just to be "first" on our thread doesn't help us to share the news from the official source.
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:36 am
On June 13, 2019, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure – the epic new addition to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – will soar into Universal Orlando Resort and become the most highly themed, immersive coaster experience yet. Today, all-new details have been revealed about the magical new adventure that awaits.
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will combine a new level of storytelling and innovative coaster technology with rich environments and sets – including an actual forest with more than 1,200 live trees. It will also give guests the unique opportunity to join Hagrid – one of the most beloved characters in the Harry Potter films – on a journey to one of the most mysterious places in the wizarding world – the Forbidden Forest. With Hagrid as their guide, guests will fly deep into the Forbidden Forest and brave the mysteries and thrills beyond the grounds of Hogwarts castle on a groundbreaking coaster experience unlike any other.
It all begins when guests (starting at 48” tall) join Hagrid’s Care of Magical Creatures class and board magical motorbikes specially designed to make them feel the freedom of flight. Guests will either ride the motorcycle or board the adjacent sidecar as they embark on a journey that will bring them closer to some of the wizarding world’s rarest magical creatures. But as they make their way through the Forbidden Forest…things don’t go as planned. During the adventure, guests will:
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will be an epic new addition to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando. The magic began with the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. The expansion of the global phenomenon continued with the launch of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida and the Hogwarts Express – allowing guests to travel between both lands. And when it opens on June 13, 2019, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will join the lineup of award-winning entertainment experiences in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and bring an all-new adventure inspired by J.K. Rowling’s beloved stories to life.
- Experience a freewheeling coaster flight where they’ll twist, turn and rush forward – and backward – at speeds up to 50 mph into the dark forest
- Encounter some of the wizarding world’s rarest magical creatures, such as a majestic Centaur, a swarm of mischievous Cornish Pixies, Fluffy, the three-headed dog – and even a creature that’s never been seen in the films
- Hurl past challenging obstacles, become entangled in a thicket of Devil’s Snare and so much more …while encountering a few surprises along the way.
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will be located in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. More details about the new experience will be revealed in the months ahead. For more information and Universal Orlando ticket options, visit http://www.universalorlando.com.
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 am
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 am
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:12 am
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:24 am
Kw6sTheatee wrote::( I am sorry jedi.