TPR Goes to a Ghetto Parking Lot Fair!

We all nearly died! And a VIDEO you've GOT to see!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:52 am

Hey, I went to the ghetto ass parking lot carnival last year!

And yeah, this year I felt KidTums should at least be a month old before exposing her to those kind of diseases!

Wee Sweaty Bifkin

Postby cobra_roll06 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:09 am

^ yeah smart thinking! She might have caught something that would make her hate ANY form of Thrill Ride!!!
Well....at least that would mean Dan would have someone to talk to while they both hold the bags when everyone else is on a water ride!

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby TheGreatOne » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:10 am

Nice to see Stanley from "The Office" fills his time outside of the set by running carny games!

-Bryan "Pretzel Day" Wood

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:14 am

cobra_roll06 wrote:Well....at least that would mean Dan would have someone to talk to while they both hold the bags when everyone else is on a water ride!

Are you kidding? KidTums won't be a wuss like Dan! :P

--Robb

He's kind of sad and pathetic

Postby BarryH » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:45 am

Boy, I've been to some ghetto carnivals held by schools, but this one takes the cake!

A friend of mine went to a ghetto carnival last weekend. She was scared to ride anything because they didn't look safe. A scary-looking carnie who was missing his front teeth creepily tried to get her to ride something.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby bucsboy93 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:53 am

Lmao looks like you guys had fun on the rides. Must have felt good in the morning!

All your coasters are belong to us

Postby IwantRevenge » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:57 am

:lmao: Great video Robb, loved the slide part

-goes to put the video on his i-pod-

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:59 am

SharkTums wrote:Hey, I went to the ghetto a$$ parking lot carnival last year!

And yeah, this year I felt KidTums should at least be a month old before exposing her to those kind of diseases!

A month!? Do yourself a favor and wait untill she can at least walk, preferrably run. That way if you or Robb ever gets injured at a fair, she can run and hide.

Wait! Oh God no! What if some old carny woman would find her huddled in a corner behind the cotton candy machine. She would then take her under her wing and raise her as her own. Teaching her the ways and means of a true traveling game opperator. She would grow up only knowing the the life of the road, and the cruel punishment that festers in it's seedy underbelly. She'd probably get knocked up at 15 or 16 and have a whole litter of young-uns by 20. That's when your paths would cross again. You and Robb would be standing in line at the Horror house and there you would see her. Cigarette dangeling from her mouth, a 7-ll big gulp filled with Pepsi in one hand, and a suckling infant in the other. Your eyes would meet and for a brief instant you would want to burst out into tears screaming "Kristen! Not the Pepsi! Anything but Pepsi!" You hold your tongue as your vision is torn asunder by a gravel like Cathleen Turner voice, "That'll be 3 tickets!" You manage to tear your eyes from hers as you and Robb huddle together, stunned, in your transport vehicle. "Stay seated!" She barks, as a single ash gently breaks away from her Winston menthal coffin nail. It falls like a snowflake, coming to rest on her newborns brow, as if being cristened into her own life as a traveling freak. The sadness overwhelms you as you begin your journey. As if in slow motion, your carriage takes you into the depths of the dark ride. Not saying a word, but somehow sensing the other, you each shed one single tear knowing that your precious baby has been transformed into what you fear most. A Pepsi swilling carney.

She never stood a chance.

Best to keep her away untill her mid teens, or better yet. Best to just keep her away forever.

Guy "I knew Kidtums way back when... ;) " Koepp

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby jackskellington101 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:02 am

^ Guy, that is both extremely moving and extremely terrifying all in one fell swoop.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:04 am

Hmmm, now I'm slightly concerend about taking her to some of the places we have planned! :lolr:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!