Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 4740: Cedar Points Nights 2019 details released!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 20 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!

Postby Wes » Sat May 26, 2007 3:01 am

^ Ummm...that's TOTALLY not cool. Your friends defaced the the park. That's really really really dumb. Hopefully the stickers are easily removable.

And seriously..how dumb do you have to be to put the URL of the website on them? Think how easy it would be for Cedar Fair to go after you guys now. You're basically admitting that your idiot friends broke park rules.

Seriously, though...NOT cool behavior at all. It's breaking park rules, which is a big TPR no-no.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby TexTitan01 » Sat May 26, 2007 4:11 am

^ Uh..yea, bad move putting the URL on. Thats like taking out someones car windows and leaving a note "I had a bad day, your car suffered for it! ###-###-#### (< phone number) Hopefully it wasnt like they had a huge roll and they slapped one on everything they saw...

really though...bad move :?r
if life gives you lemons, squeeze them in lifes eyes and make it beg for mercy :devil:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby FeelTheFORCE » Sat May 26, 2007 6:07 am

Well, as of 9:07 EST, Maverick is officially open! :b :b :b

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, it looks like it's pouring there now and supposed to do the same tomorrow and most of next week. Oh well.

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby Stealth » Sat May 26, 2007 7:04 am

Yup it's open now, and here is the proof:
Maverick5.jpg

I Love Donkeys!

Postby total13 » Sat May 26, 2007 7:07 am

I've been watching the CP Maverick cam this morning for signs of operation & it looks like a rider-filled train entered the pre-launch track. After a rather lengthy period of time (most-likely an opening ceremony), the train appeared on the nearest portion of track. Obviously, this is all an educated guess as the CP cam refreshes every 60 seconds. I'm sure that people who were actually there can tell us how it all went down. BTW: the time stamp is actually 8 minutes fast & I auto-corrected the pics coz it was overcast with the rain that may or may not have been falling at this time.
2007.05.26 - Maverick's First Load - 1.jpg
Maverick's first GP filled train?!?
2007.05.26 - Maverick's First Load - 2.jpg
Train moves backward a bit...
2007.05.26 - Maverick's First Load - 3.jpg
First GP ride almost completed?

An American Classic.

Postby Masked_Maverick » Sat May 26, 2007 7:11 am

matteocrepaldi wrote:I don't know if I should say this or not but my friends had put all those stickers for me because they know that I'll be at Cedar Point in August!

I've heard that there's one on Millennium Force's blue train between the front seats!!!

Wow you guys are just soooo cool. btw Fun fact: Managers at Amusement Parks read sites like this so way to go. As for Maverick being officially open: YAY!!!
"I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."-V

Official Credit Count: 49

Unofficial Credit Count(including whored/mobile credits): 52

I Love Donkeys!

Postby total13 » Sat May 26, 2007 7:18 am

I can't wait for people to post what exactly went on today at Maverick's opening coz this is the second train I happened to catch going by empty...
2007.05.26 - Maverick's Empty Load - 1.jpg
Where's the GP?!?

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby asr » Sat May 26, 2007 7:34 am

Someone on Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits who was one of the Red Cross riders says that Maverick is an excellent ride, filled with airtime and its even his new number 1 coaster.

Over obsessive disney disorder

Postby DarkStitch626 » Sat May 26, 2007 7:52 am

Hey they finally added a tiny Mavvy to the animated top and it looks weird when it works but its cool! Its all "I'm here now gimme some candy!"

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby FeelTheFORCE » Sat May 26, 2007 7:56 am

I want to find out what happens in that tunnel.

PreviousNext