Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 4740: Cedar Points Nights 2019 details released!
Users viewing this topic: lilazndude89, MidwestThemeParks and 25 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby GMAN962 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:30 pm

^Ok, you just need to chill out. When testing comes around, I'm sure that it'll show up in this thread, and/or make the front page. Be patient.

-Mike
TheBannedKid [9:19pm]: I hope you don't think I'm obsessed with you Chuck. You are just a really cool guy!

Spinach plus Tuna makes the taste of the paste!

Postby Reality15 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Training will start soon, "by the end of the week", so I've heard. I'm sure we'll hear all about it sometime next week in OnPoint or via a new PointCast.
Check me out on: Flickr // YouTube // Facebook // Twitter

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Carnage » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:00 pm

Eric_Smith wrote:^That is the 1st time I have asked. If you dont belive me go back and check.

First time or not you've checked this thread enough to be able to see people asking daily wether it's testing or not.

It's like a bunch of kids sitting in the back seat asking "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?".

Just relax, and eventually it will start testing.

A watched pot never boils you know. ;)

I'm skating on thin ice.

Postby Eric_Smith » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:04 am

sorry for not doing this last night(my dad was on all night) i want tho say sorry for"getting in your grill". I thought you were someone with 2 posts and then I saw your posts and went :omg: . So I just want to say sorry.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:10 am

LOL! In yo grillz bizitch. Wow :lmao:

Hey, don't know if anyone had said this before, but the pic that showed the crafter working on the Maverick enterance sign looked pretty sweet. I can wait to see it when it is done!

Oh yea, here is the newest from T&T

More New Stuff for 2007!
March 29, 2007 8:59 AM

"We all know Maverick is new for the 2007 season. But we didn’t tell you about a few other new offerings in the park.

We’d like to highlight a few new changes to Cedar Point this year. Obviously, there will be smaller things in the park that you’ll notice during the summer.

Let’s start with games. With the success of the 3-Point Challenge game we added last year near Demon Drop, we’re adding a second 3-Point Challenge game right near Maverick. You’ll find it next to Stockade Refreshments. Challenge your friends and other guests in a fast-paced game of hoops."

^That's where I work! Yay!

"All that hoop shooting is going to surely make you hungry. So we’ve added two new food choices in the park this summer.

At the former Frontier Inn, next to Maverick’s exit, you’ll find Chick-fil-A®. The menu features chicken sandwiches, wraps, waffle fries and more. You should know right up front that we both are addicted to the waffle fries. You’ll find us there practically every day. Chick-fil-A® will be closed on Sundays. Across from the Red Garter Saloon on the Frontier Trail, look for the new Panda Express® restaurant. It’s located in the former Trail’s End/Dastardly Dan’s restaurant. They’ll be serving egg rolls, Kung Pao chicken, Chow Mein and more."

"We’re also introducing a new Smoking Policy. This summer, guests will be permitted to smoke in designated areas only.

The new areas are located near the Raptor restrooms, near the Panda Express restaurant, next to the Frontiertown train station, near the entrance to Paddlewheel Excursions and behind Giant Wheel near Wicked Twister.

We’ll bring you more updates as they become available! "

Yay for no smoking!
untitled.bmp
Sign

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Xxhershey818xX » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:22 am

Yea! this is all pretty sweet. It seems like CP may have a really good season this year. Plus I also would like to apologize for being like a "little kid in the back seat". Sometimes I just get anxious. Ya know?

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby rbpia » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:39 am

PKI ManJZ wrote:we’re adding a second 3-Point Challenge game right near Maverick

Yay! Twice as many basketballs being thrown around the midway!

Chick-fil-A® will be closed on Sundays.

A popular placed closed when the park is open? What is this Six Flags? ;)

I love Chick-fil-A, I am amazed by companies that are willing to stay closed on Sundays.

"We’re also introducing a new Smoking Policy. This summer, guests will be permitted to smoke in designated areas only.

Even as a smoker I say thank you CP.

Ron "8 days until the first coaster of the year!" Patton
Originator of the idea that all threads should include KIDTUMS!
Hi Barry!

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby haux » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:55 am

That no-smoking policy is going to be really hard to enforce. It seems like everyone smokes at CP. When I was a sweep there, I'd easily clean up 5,000 butts in an eight-hour shift.

But it may make it easier to clean them, and the park won't have to worry about them being tossed in trash cans.

And Chick-Fil-A. Sweet! Too bad about being closed on Sundays.
I am out of ideas for what to write in this signature box.

TPR's Favorite Beaner

Postby RCFreak » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:08 am

PKI ManJZ wrote:, near the entrance to Paddlewheel Excursions

Because everyone knows the best place to smoke is right outside TWO childern's areas...

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Mmm . . .Chick-fil-a

Postby imdrunk » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:22 am

I hope it is open when I go in mid-May. After moving to New England, you can't find those just anywhere.

Maverick looks awesome. I can't wait to be one of the first to ride.

PreviousNext