Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Page 912 - Delirious (Larson Looper) Flat Ride Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Re: Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Postby Lightning Rod » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:59 am

I have also been to the park almost every single day this year so far. One of the areas they could expand is the midway games area. The games area is almost dead every time I've visit the park. They could take out the left side of the midway games and put a nice size RMC RailBlazer there. Rip Tide section of the park and move the lift hill down more by bumper cars and perhaps run the track up towards the front of the park by the midway stage area or rap it around The Wave. You have plenty of space there on the Rip Tide side of the games area for a new coaster even a B&M could fit there to. Of course the other area to expand would be in the Dino area and my dream is to have a B&M Banshee with a new remodel front gate plaza like Worlds of Fun got. I visited there a week ago and there new plaza area looks nice. I also really think Valleyfair needs new modern shops and a new guest service building, new restroom with a new front plaza that's been there since 1976. I've also heard from a few people in the park it might be a couple more years before Valleyfair gets a new coaster. I'm going to say possibly water park for 2020 season maybe new park improvements.

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby millertpr » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:50 am

I personally believe Cedar Fair’s next move has to be adding on to the water park. Right now, we have a good foundation - but there needs to be more.

I think that if Looping Starship is removed, there is enough room for a large addition (i.e. mat racer).

Completely separate- I think the outdoor stage by the Galaxy Theater has seen its last days. This year, the Chick-fil-a stand is right there. While this plot of land is so small that it’s not really usable, I could see a more permanent Chick-fil-a restaurant/stand being built.

Valleyfair’s attendance seems down this year. Let’s hope for some change this offseason with a new addition.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/e622c94bcc03087feff94e4513e6f51e.jpg[/img][/url]

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:08 pm

How is the river doing behind the park in terms of flooding? I was planning on going to the park on Saturday, but see a heavy thunderstorm possibly in the forecast tomorrow night. I could stop in tomorrow if the waters are getting high.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Dutch Wonderland & Hersheypark- Summer

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby andy232221 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:12 pm

The river is fine the only part that is still flooded is the path from the main lot to the employee lot

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:20 am

Thanks! I'll stick with the plan to hit it on Saturday afternoon/night to maximize my chances of Renegade night rides.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Dutch Wonderland & Hersheypark- Summer

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby Mdcastle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:19 am

They could just raze the stage, but the seating area is nice for overflow from the nearby food stands and as a venue for the corn roast.

If they want to build a permanent Chik-Fil-A the logical spot is the existing Chicken Shack, which seems to be underutilized.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Donomike05 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:01 am

EthanM wrote:https://twitter.com/ValleyfairMN/status/1126260551238213633

Could this be hinting at a possible rmc T-Rex? I mean they could of use any picture of dinos, yet they use a picture of only a t-Rex

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Donomike05 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:01 am

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby garyman6 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:13 am

Donomike05 wrote:

Could this be hinting at a possible rmc T-Rex? I mean they could of use any picture of dinos, yet they use a picture of only a t-Rex

Cant open this, can you create a link?

Postby coasterbill » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:17 am

Donomike05 wrote:

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!